WA Delegate: The Shroom Empire of New Mushroom Kingdom (elected 208 days ago)
Embassies: Minecraftia, the Land of Power, The Empire of Friendship, The SOP, Antifa, The Space For Periods, The Alliance of Dictators, Angels of Derp, Pony Lands, New Lunar Republic, New Europe, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Benevolent Capitalism, The Darwin Allied Republics, Eladen, Ivory Tower, and 3 others.Iura Pecunia et libertas, Werewolves of the Flame, and Sawuslavian Tracts.
The embassy with Werewolves of the Flame is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days.
Vissella contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Vissella
As a region, Vissella is ranked 3,869th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Strange Kingdom of Pupa Populus||Democratic Socialists||“Who knows what lies at the other end of the strings?”|
|2.||The Free Land of Sleepwalking Bears||Anarchy||“Don't wake me up until the Spring”|
|3.||The Shroom Empire of New Mushroom Kingdom||Corporate Police State||“Mushrooms Are Superior”|
- 11 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan and Vissella.
- 23 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between New Coalition of Nations and Vissella.
- 1 day ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame ordered the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 4 days ago: The Principality of Occupier I of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 5 days ago: The Community of Imperator45 of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan ordered the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 21 days ago: The Principality of Occupier I of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 22 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Alpha Wolf of the region Werewolves of the Flame cancelled the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 23 days ago: The Chess Federation of Siburria of the region Werewolves of the Flame ordered the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 23 days ago: The Federation of Trevix Prime of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan ordered the closure of its embassy in Vissella.
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aeldorin and Vissella.
Vissella Regional Message Board
We're now at DEFCON 1. Meaning war.
I know I've left my account a bit inactive over the last few months. This is because I've been very busy with school etc. and I was sick for a long time and I didn't really have time for NS. While I'd like this to be a message in which I apologise for my absence and promise to be on more often in future, I'm afraid that cannot be. 72 hours from now, I'm going to delete Ovisterra and all her puppets and scramble their passwords. I'm not coming back, ever. The reasons for this are many and varied but it boils down to being unable to reconcile my beliefs with the ethos of the site as it is today.
If anyone wants to contact me, drop me a TG in the next three days and I'll give you my email.
Most of all, thanks to all of you. Not everyone who I'd like to thank is still with us, but I want you guys to know that you were what made my 4 years on NS as fun as they were. You made Vissella. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I don't know if you want to stay here and risk it or set up a new region so you can have a founder. I'll leave that up to you.
I wish all of you the best of luck with your future endeavours.
So... what's the current plan here?
I don't know.
*<goes back to sleep>*
DIE WAFFEN LEGT AN
Jag är ost
When "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"" comes to vote I have to urge everyone here to vote NO. Chester pearson set that one up by using an illegal resolution to duplicate it's purpose. I've quoted the relevant posts to prove this below the repeal draft in the following thread. viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=9&t=331068