WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The ACSN, Gay, Philosophy 115, Allied States of EuroIslanders, Cymru, Novels and Plays, The Ascendancy, New Dinosaurtopia, Pony Lands, Hinduism, Eastern Roman Empire, The Vast, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Israel, Viking Europe, Benevolent Capitalism, and 49 others.Oceanside, The Nation of Nations and Friends, New Europe, United Empire of Islam, Scandinavia, FurNation, Laissez Faireholm, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Western Colonies, Black Mesa Islands, Minecraftia, Futaba Aoi, Pokemon World, Groland, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Austritaria, Horses and Bayonets, Fort Zoutman, League of Christian Nations, Shadow Proclamation, The Furry Federation, The Federation of Dethklok 1000, Sagittarius Arm, Lower Canada, World Alliance, The SOP, Yerushalem VI, The Derpy Dominion, The United Feline Commonwealths, New Lunar Republic, The Forest, Ivory Tower, The Island of Mythology, Armagedox, Smiley Faces, The Illuminati, Militaristic and Economic Alliance, Zero Beta, Islamya, Imperium of the Wolf, The Actual Alliance Region, The Atheist Empire, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, United Primal Nations, Dudeism, Collectivist High Council, Postapocalyptic Potatoland, Werewolves of the Flame, and SW DMZ.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples is ranked 317th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Reich of Deterria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We put the 'fun' in 'no fundamental human rights!'”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Blitztoria||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Faster then lightning, stronger then steel.”|
|3.||The Imperial Republic of The Anean Star Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fax Ultima Lux in Ienebris Inanitatis”|
|4.||The Free Land of Draconia2||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Those who trade freedom for liberty deserve neither.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Suikodan||Father Knows Best State||“Neutrality is a life choice and a way to live.”|
|6.||The Confederation of Vulfarra||Democratic Socialists||“Lupus ad bibendum”|
|7.||The Republic of Tarasen Peoples||Democratic Socialists||“Lest we forget the past, the future shall return.”|
|8.||The Endless Excitement of Bongo the Adorable||Democratic Socialists||“Stay cute!”|
|9.||The Linksstaat of Throggaton||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“*+*+*+*+*+*+*”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of 0tis-t||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing exists in the absence of trust”|
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Kingdom of Mexicaztlan of the region Mexicaztlan proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Sarm ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 16 days ago: The Free Republic of Xarion of the region The United Feline Commonwealths cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 16 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 17 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The United Feline Commonwealths ordered the closure of its embassy in The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Islam and The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples.
- 20 days ago: Selqu ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: Capitalist foxes ceased to exist.
The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples Regional Message Board
I'm curious why did we stop doing the WA bod elections?
Because the WA is a bunch of de-manned hippies that hate everything fun.
I was briefly involved with the WA once upon a time. Thought I'd give it a whirl, but I quickly realized I neither had the time or the I-really-give-a-crap-about-the-world attitude you really need. I've never personally been huge on politics (Even in the real world), and running my Planet is plenty enough for me.
Their decisions started making my Civil Rights and Political Freedoms go up. So it was a definite quit for me.
They made mine go down.
Its on my main nation, and everything stays about where i want it. I don't look for huge civil rights or political freedoms.
As for elections for the WA post, if anyone wants to stand you have the usual week, and a few hours. Nominations will close next Monday at midnight (GMT/UTC...what are a second or so between friends).
Just post your intention to stand here.
Note: it is non - executive to prevent taggers.
Well, I go for it any other time. So, I may as well stand for it as usual.