WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra
Embassies: 00000000000000000000000, Vissella, Angels of Derp, New Lunar Republic, Carnival of Souls, New Dinosaurtopia, Minecraftia, Dreamworld, Pony Lands, Puppet Park, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Cat Burglars, The Ascendancy, The Epic Pony Region, New Egypt, Yerushalem VI, and 6 others.New York, Friendship, My Little Pony Equestria, Grand Pegasus Enclave, The Imperial Palace of Fandom, and Dill Country.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Empire of Friendship
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Empire of Friendship is ranked 16,789th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Source of Yerushalayim||Corporate Police State||“Yerushalayim”|
|2.||The Detective Agency of Lt Callahan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“World as one.”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of 2tailsville||Left-wing Utopia||“Nature is to be balanced with technology”|
|4.||The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Boni Amici, Boni Libri, et Conscientia Somnolenta.”|
|5.||The Ponies of Republic of Deae Lunae||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Deae Lunae Nobis Providet”|
|6.||The Cha0tic Disharm0ny of Disc0rd||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“¿ǝsuǝs buıʞɐɯ uı ǝɹǝɥʇ sı unɟ ʇɐɥʍ ɥo 'ǝsuǝs buıʞɐɯ”|
- 12 days ago: The Flutter-stare of Camicon of the region Carnival of Souls cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 12 days ago: The SOS Brigade of Vandoosa Neunundzwanzig of the region Carnival of Souls ordered the closure of its embassy in The Empire of Friendship.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between The Empire of Friendship and Dill Country.
- 17 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra agreed to construct embassies with Dill Country.
- 17 days ago: The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra rejected Kylden's request for regional embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of Cal of the region The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Royal Commonwealth of Kingdoms of Cal of the region The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The United Kingdom of Liberated Great Britain of the region Time for Britain to leave the EU proposed constructing embassies.
The Empire of Friendship Regional Message Board
I am quite fine, thank you. How is our glorious leader today?
I'm good, I been hyped up by the upcoming Fallout 4 game.
I am hoping Fallout 4 is great; I absolutely loved 3 but New Vegas was for some reason, in my opinion, not as good or enjoyable :/
The world of NV did not seem as big as Fallout 3 for one, the uniform system was just bizarre (shoot someone in the face in front of their clanmates and steal their uniform; run around a corner, put it on walk back out and now suddenly they are all your best friends? Or the reverse hang out with a very friendly faction, but put on the wrong uniform and now they all want you very dead badly) and ends up being very limiting/restrictive on what armors one could in practicality wear. Likewise, the companions did not impress at all, I continuously ended up not using any on each playthough. NV seemed a lot more linear, where in Fallout 3 you could spend literal days of gameplay just wandering around exploring while doing the odd pick-up quest(s).
NV was not a bad game, it just to myself seems to be less impressive all-round then Fallout 3 was. Other then some of the DLCs were entertaining anyways.
There is a dog. It's a nice dog.
The dog was a very odd companion; someone gives you a robotic dog and the first thing one does is go killing other peoples dogs because your hunting for a new brain so you can throw the old one away. Obviously no equivalent to the SPCA in post-apocalyptic NV.
BUT THERE'S A DOG.
Talking of the Fallout franchise; there is a iPhone game that just came out: Fallout Shelter. http://www.techtimes.com/articles/64299/20150628/fallout-shelter-debuts-at-no-1-on-ios-app-store-but-when-will-android-version-release.htm
Interesting conversation topic.