Angels of Derp RMB

WA Delegate: The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir (elected 141 days ago)

Founder: The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza

World Factbook Entry

Welcome friend! To THE ANGELS OF DERP! A region for all those easy going lassies and lads out there.
And a companionship devoted to spreading the word of the derp-eyed mare to all those wishing to hear it as well as to celebrating her life and times.
~May peace, friendship, and just a hint of chaos, reign in Fillydelphia and beyond~

-Quid is our princess and co-founder.
-Ceffy is our honorary Eternal Lord Protector. (reign: 616 days)
-This is the song of our people Link...hit it Derpy!



Awesome LinkPMVs are made by our madly talented Hatters.
We even have a map!, thanks to our beloved Ceffy.
Also, Linkmusic is provided in large quantities by Immo and Cammie.

Link...and leek spin.

If you wish to move to AoD, please contact one of us to get the password.

Embassies: Weed, Vissella, The Ascendancy, The Empire of Friendship, Pony Lands, Equestria, New Lunar Republic, Minecraftia, France, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Black Mesa Islands, Yerushalem VI, The Derpy Dominion, Freedom and Justice Alliance, and 19 others.Sagittarius Arm, The Epic Pony Region, The Illuminati, Inner heavens grace, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, The Coalition of Psychlo States, Brannack, Pirate warriors, World Region, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Samson Republic, New Republica, Continent of Opica, The Great Chili, U R N, Union of Confederate Regions, the Realm of Discord, Holy Realm of Equnox, and Bloodbender Heaven.

Tags: Democratic, Surreal, Map, Password, Snarky, Medium, Multi-Species, Steampunk, and Magical.

Regional Power: High

Angels of Derp contains 17 nations, the 710th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Angels of Derp

As a region, Angels of Derp is ranked 16,451st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Giggling Joy Abyss of PoopsadonWA MemberAnarchy“Muahahaha Tee Hee”
2.The Intellectualist State of Phisych UniversityCapitalist Paradise“May it shine with truth and knowledge”
3.The Holy Empire of SlorchWA MemberCorrupt Dictatorship“BELIEVE IN HIM BELIEVE IN HIM”
4.The Equestrian Pegasus Warrior of General DerpyInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For Equestria!”
5.The United Socialist States of EquesticanDemocratic Socialists“All Ponies, forever united, forever equal”
6.The Seriousness of SeshepheWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Something profound ”
7.The Sovereign Republic of OrangiWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom as boundless as the skies”
8.The Democratic Geniocracy of CeffyltirWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“Friendship Is Victory”
9.The Republic of QuandarmFather Knows Best State“Love, Honor, Family, and the Sweat of your Brow”
10.The Scandalous Revelations of CamelzaCivil Rights Lovefest“A tongue in cheek prevents foot in mouth.”
Page:  «  1  2  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Angels of Derp Regional Message Board

speaking of religions, is anyone else getting a random TG from someone wanting you to have your nation be part of their own religion that they've made up?

The Republic of Quandarm wrote:speaking of religions, is anyone else getting a random TG from someone wanting you to have your nation be part of their own religion that they've made up?


A while ago, I think, yeah.

Post self-deleted by Immoren.

The Republic of Quandarm wrote:speaking of religions, is anyone else getting a random TG from someone wanting you to have your nation be part of their own religion that they've made up?

didn't seem to happen to me.

I worry sometimes that dads given up after getting laid off this autumn, because he believes no one will hire him at his age (although he also admits being reluctant job hunter in general) and believes that my suggestions of getting vocational qualifications in another field wouldn't help and he seems to lack ambitions for specialist vocational qualifications on his field.

The Tired Twily of Immoren wrote:I worry sometimes that dads given up after getting laid off this autumn, because he believes no one will hire him at his age (although he also admits being reluctant job hunter in general) and believes that my suggestions of getting vocational qualifications in another field wouldn't help and he seems to lack ambitions for specialist vocational qualifications on his field.

Nonsense, his experience counterweights his age, furthermore having a job feels nice as it is good to be a productive member of society and it also fills your day ...try to convince him.

The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza wrote:Nonsense, his experience counterweights his age, furthermore having a job feels nice as it is good to be a productive member of society and it also fills your day ...try to convince him.


Basically only thing his done towards re-employment is filling up job-hunting form/personal ad at Public employment and business services' web-page, but this area apparently has more than twice the number of jobless applicants at the trade&retail sector. He's also considered searching job out of the city. I've also told him that being on courses is probably more productive way to "spend" his time, if he can't come up with anything or doesn't get new job. I am not really worried about monetary aspect, because he currently owns two apartments, one of which he has tenant, so if it comes to that point he could always liquify one of them into cash. My problem is that I am not "assertive" enough to try to nudge him.

Where have you been, where have you been
my son, my merry son?

On the seashore, on the seashore
mother, my darling one.

And what have you been doing there
my son, my merry son?

I have been watering my horse
mother, my darling one.

Why is there blood upon your feet
my son, my merry son?

My horse stamped with its iron shoe
mother, my darling one.

Why there is blood upon your sword
my son, my merry son?

I have stabbed my brother to death
mother, my darling one.

What now of you, where will you go
my son, my wretched son?

To other lands to foreign lands
my dame, my darling one.

When will you be returning home
my son, my wretched son?

When all the world to judgement comes
my dame, my darling one.

The Tired Twily of Immoren wrote:Basically only thing his done towards re-employment is filling up job-hunting form/personal ad at Public employment and business services' web-page, but this area apparently has more than twice the number of jobless applicants at the trade&retail sector. He's also considered searching job out of the city. I've also told him that being on courses is probably more productive way to "spend" his time, if he can't come up with anything or doesn't get new job. I am not really worried about monetary aspect, because he currently owns two apartments, one of which he has tenant, so if it comes to that point he could always liquify one of them into cash. My problem is that I am not "assertive" enough to try to nudge him.

I see, pherhaps he may change his mind later.

Well, now I am allowed to work in the professional kitchen setting, if I ever want to for some reason.

Unrelated

http://yle.fi/uutiset/rovio_and_supercell_to_make_big-budget_kalevala_film_trilogy/7640024

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics