WA Delegate (non-executive): The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir (elected )
Embassies: Pony Lands, The Ascendancy, Weed, Vissella, The Empire of Friendship, New Lunar Republic, Minecraftia, France, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Yerushalem VI, The Derpy Dominion, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Sagittarius Arm, The Epic Pony Region, and 10 others.The Illuminati, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, Realm of Unrestricted Science, The Great Chili, Union of Confederate Regions, Bloodbender Heaven, Avadam Inn, The Fangirl and Fanboy Army, World Space Administration, and Zerp.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Angels of Derp
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Angels of Derp is ranked 15,208th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Derp We Trust”|
|2.||The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”|
|3.||The Nocturnal Kingdom of Wilgrove||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nox Dominantur”|
|4.||The Sleep of Mad hatters in jeans||Democratic Socialists||“Explosion”|
|5.||The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Friendship Is Victory”|
|6.||The Pls of Thanatttynia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Remember to eat your 5 a day”|
|7.||The Protectorate of Angels in the Outfield||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ad Summum”|
|8.||The Mmmm of Rogue Syrup||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pinkie pie?”|
|9.||The Republic of Quandarm||Father Knows Best State||“Love, Honor, Family, and the Sweat of your Brow”|
|10.||The Luluco of Immoren||Left-wing Utopia||“...”|
Last poll: “Does Immy monologue. ”
- : The Dictatorship of Lucy Cavendish of the region Queens Coming Into Our Own proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications authority to Orangi as Knigget of the Round Table in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications authority to The Scientific Meritocracy of Ximea as Knigget of the Round Table in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications and Embassies authority to The Holy Empire of Slorch as Lord of the Pitch in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications and Embassies authority to The Nocturnal Kingdom of Wilgrove as Count of Lunacy in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications and Embassies authority to The Sleep of Mad hatters in jeans as Baron of Hats in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications and Embassies authority to The Republic of Quandarm as Warden of the Poll in Angels of Derp.
- : The Scandalous Revelations of Camelza granted Communications and Embassies authority to The Luluco of Immoren as Shai-Hulud in Angels of Derp.
Angels of Derp Regional Message Board
"Go slowly now, sands of time
Still have some verses to pour
This wonder of life has led me home
Like a poet of Scotland once scribed:
Home is the sailor
Home from the sea
And the hunter home from the hill
Go slowly now, sands of time
Still have a memory to make
Dancing to Auld Lang Syne
Thinking of the heather of home"
"You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars
My energy's spent at last
And my armor is destroyed
I have used up all my weapons and I'm helpless and bereaved
Wounds are all I'm made of
Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
Beautiful, just beautiful.
*hangs up sign on nation*:
" Gone Overwatchin' "
It reminds me of this:
Heather Dale PMV. My life is complete.
*reading through job ad*
I guess this design/engineering office is a front for the some sort of assassin organization.
I think my IQ just dropped by a significant margin after reading that.
Could be a subtle way of filtering applicants by finding out which ones point out the error and which don't?
Nah it's just a mistake. A funny one though.