by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Unknown RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Cruor Empire of Unknown Guardian

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 534th Most Nations: 588th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 659th+15
Largest Black Market: 660th Most Devout: 943rd Highest Economic Output: 970th Most Armed: 1,104th Most Corrupt Governments: 1,117th Fattest Citizens: 1,336th Highest Disposable Incomes: 1,511th Most Avoided: 1,762nd Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,772nd Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,795th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,829th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,866th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,972nd Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 1,988th Highest Average Incomes: 2,171st
World Factbook Entry

They came like Angels, the loyal servants of Cruor, from the Unknown!

+ LinkDiscord + LinkForums +

Archempress: The Sanguine Majesty of Kshrlmnt
Archemperor: The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus Devestatorie
Angelus Curator: The Bloodwinged Angel of Savaer

Raid Count: 127

Founded: 1-12-2009, Last Featured: 3-30-2011

Unknown, whose warriors move like phantoms in the night, conquering the unconquerable. Unknown, born of blood and fire: our strength, our inspiration, our devotion, our home.

Embassy Policy: If we don't know who you are, don't bother sending the request.


Embassies: Lone Wolves United, Equilism, Ile de France, The Kodiak Republic, The Graveyard, Nordreich, The Imperial Legion, The Brotherhood of Malice, The North Pacific, the West Pacific, Eagle Clan, The Independent Order, The Alliance of Queens, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, HYDRA Command, Islandia, and 8 others.Arda en Estel, Albion, Yuno, New Earth, The Brotherhood of Blood, The Kingdom of Sparta, The Empire of Mare Nostrum, and SWORD.

Tags: Game Player, Invader, Medium, Monarchist, Multi-Species, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Surreal, and Theocratic.

Regional Power: Moderate

Unknown contains 24 nations, the 588th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Unknown

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Unknown is ranked 1,336th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Avengrynkhal Ascendant of Klaus DevestatorieCompulsory Consumerist State“Hope is gone.”
2.The Long and Winding Road of E6Anarchy“The road is the destination”
3.The Final Death of Stalker QueenIron Fist Consumerists“A beast I am, lest a beast I become.”
4.The Bloodwinged Angel of SavaerIron Fist Consumerists“Let the bloodshed begin again.”
5.The Crepuscular Conspiracy of Princess ShadowCorporate Police State“To banish the Shadow is to destroy the Light”
6.The Graveyards of Invisible torchweedNew York Times Democracy“invisible”
7.The Leslie Green Creation of Holborn StationCivil Rights Lovefest“Piccadilly and Central Lines”
8.The Eternal Recurrence of Unknown AngelNew York Times Democracy“Procedo Incognita”
9.The Hematic Dominions of BrassusDemocratic Socialists“For the bloodshed has begun, no mercy will come”
10.The Sanguine Majesty of KshrlmntNew York Times Democracy“Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Unknown Regional Message Board

The sanders empire

Hey Lazarus I need your help. This is Conquerus, also known to some as Tyrantium or Commandant. I am being horribly hounded on the forums by people who want to destroy my reputation. Please go to the forums and defend me.

Kingdom of NapelsArmaros help me out jo. We used to be buddies back in TI last year, remember? I was the one who taught you how to raid. You and I used to lead TDP back then too with brainypanda. We used to have so much fun back there until it all went downhill. Help out your old friend.

Stalker Queen remember when we used to talk about how great it is being Aussie? Back in 'his' server until I was banned? We used to get along well. Please help me on the forums guys.

The sanders empire wrote:Kingdom of NapelsArmaros help me out jo. We used to be buddies back in TI last year, remember? I was the one who taught you how to raid. You and I used to lead TDP back then too with brainypanda. We used to have so much fun back there until it all went downhill. Help out your old friend.

After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

The sanders empire

Armaros wrote:After you spammed our discord as “Candlestic”? I think not.

I will give you some advice, though: leave. Grow up, forget this game and, if you really must, return when you have grown up.

I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

The sanders empire wrote:I taught you how to raid in my own time. We used to be friends until TI began crumbling and we went our own ways. This is how I get repaid?

I owe you nothing and do not need to “repay”.

The sanders empire wrote:And as for candelstic, take it this way. Before candelstic, most regions had very lax security measures. After candelstic, regions have verification bots and other measures. I helped NS a lot.

So this is how you justify it.

The sanders empire wrote:And I am very grown up. Be sarcastic all you want. I am 'grown up' enough to see this awful game community for what it is.

I was not being sarcastic. And if you think the game is so awful, why stay?

Post by The sanders empire suppressed by Armaros.

The sanders empire

Armaros wrote:I owe you nothing and do not need to “repay”.

Wow just wow

Armaros wrote:
So this is how you justify it.

Always look on the bright side

Armaros wrote:
I was not being sarcastic. And if you think the game is so awful, why stay?

To at least try and make people think

>Wants help to "restore his reputation"
>Comes to us

https://i.imgur.com/6SY6BgW.gifv

Reminds me of someone familiar at a younger age...

The sanders empire, I suggest that you take Armaros's advice. From my personal experience, I can say that he is right. Maybe you've done something beyond redeeming, maybe not (I don't know exactly what you did), but even if it is something redeemable, you aren't likely to get any mileage right now until there has been time for people to move on, including yourself.

Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Savaer wrote:Very much so... Unless you royally pissed off a lot of people enough to get a fancy blackballing all across NS, then no amount of time will save you.

Not that it matters... he was puppetswept or DoS’d anyway.

I have no idea what just happened but that seemed intense

Forum View

Advertisement