WA Delegate: The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
The Imperial Legion contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Imperial Legion
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Imperial Legion is ranked 580th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Really BONKERS elite forces of Usual People In Life||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do you really want to play with Sox?”|
|2.||The Imperial Regime of The Grand Imperialists||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Achieving victory can't happen without sacrifice”|
|3.||The Grand Republic of Shieldholm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One People, One Nation, One Culture, One Destiny”|
|4.||The Central Republic of Septalon||Capitalizt||“You choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”|
- : Alsace-lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Provinces of Sovern of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of FreedomStates ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Spetznia of the region Tyrell Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Envorland of the region Associated nations of the lost ocean proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lone Wolves United and The Imperial Legion.
- : The Benevolent Fist of Scardino of the region Lone Wolves United ordered the closure of its embassy in The Imperial Legion.
- : The Holy Empire of FreedomStates arrived from Wasabi.
- : The United Socialist States of NuclearWaste123 of the region The south sea proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Europe and Oceania of the region New Utopian World withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The Imperial Legion Regional Message Board
The Security Council and its powers are the bane to Raiders and WA Delegate rights to Password a Region.
I will not have an Embassy with any region that supports The Security Council.
By supporting The Security Council a region is thus supporting legislation which favors Defenders.
Post self-deleted by Brutal assualt.
The people of The Imperial Legion, a long-standing imperialist region which frequently invaded historically, can choose whether or not they want that tag. The UIAF, in occupying the region, is not here to dictate their affairs, it is protect them from those who would insult them and us for our activities following a hostile invasion by defender-affiliated forces.
We re-tagged the region as imperialist because we saw that tag had been removed by the enemy; we withdrew cancellation of the embassies, including indicating we wished to do so with Ile de France, because those cancellations were started by the enemy. Beyond what is necessary for security purposes, we do not intend to interefere with TIL's affairs except as its peoples request. If as a result of that he does not wish to maintain relations with TIL, that is entirely his concern, but the UIAF is in no more mood to be dictated to by him than when he was banned from the LKE for similar impertinent conduct several years ago.
Sorry for the delay in voting you in as delegate UPIL.
I've had an embassy request from Console Alliance, any thoughts?
They are a week old as of today, and I don't think it would be a wise choice at this time. They have sent 78 other requests out within the last three days, and 20 already being built. I'd like to know the motivation their mass spamming of other regions.
Right, it sounds like a reject then. I'll reject the request and notify them shortly.
Yeah, pretty shocking - no real idea what it is/was since I don't do R/D
Sorry I'm late, but yup, that's me right there at the top of the list. Woohoo.