WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Independent Order.
The Kingdom of Sparta contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Kingdom of Sparta
World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 4,016th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|2.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
- : The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian password-protected the region.
- : The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo departed this region for SpartanGardians.
- : The Kingdom of Trupence of the region Trupence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Egalitarian Holland of the region The international council of resistance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdom of Ireland and The Kingdom of Sparta.
- : The Republic of Indian Russia of the region Kingdom of Ireland ordered the closure of its embassy in The Kingdom of Sparta.
- : Spartan ambassador i ceased to exist.
- : Zoobah ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Arytha of the region The Arythan Empire proposed constructing embassies.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
Two, technically, seeing as the other one is one of my puppets.
Why keep two nations in the same reagion?
Why spell region right?
For that matter: hWy sepll aynhtnig rghit?
It is said that a small group is cozy. Here it is not. It is silent and cold.
I would invade someone and take over, but an army of one, even as well trained and brave as I am, only has a 50/50 chance of success.
We don't need any Irish embassies! We avoid pubs.
You are all still alive! I am glad...
All? I'd say there's too d@*#ned few of us still alive around here!
Things are too quiet here. I'm thinking of finding a new place to abide.