WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Icy Earth
New Earth contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in New Earth
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, New Earth is ranked 2,454th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Apocalypse Earth Capital of ApocalypseResedaIsland||Father Knows Best State||“I will bring the Apocalypse”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of -Wheelie-||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Don't you forget about me”|
|3.||The Dominion of The Icy Earth||Democratic Socialists||“Morn came and went”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and New Earth.
- : The Fantastic Field Marshal of Ever-Wandering Souls of the region The Black Hawks ordered the closure of its embassy in New Earth.
- : Lepers hex ceased to exist.
- : Snaetpiusisweype ceased to exist.
- : Neop43 ceased to exist.
- : Shock division 81 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Unknown and New Earth.
- : The Republic of Hero Islands departed this region for United National Federations.
- : The Bloodwinged Angel of Savaer of the region Unknown agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Hero Islands arrived from United National Federations.
New Earth Regional Message Board
OOC - Ok Pentslanda, here's my first post. This is just the foundation.
After the passage of controversial legislation on the mainland, Northern Forestavia declared itself autonomous. Thus the capitol has changed from Prosperity to their own city. A city with beautiful sprawling temples. A city whose name is Kermitee. A transitioning government has been set up by Prime Minister Frogcha, a man bitter with the situation in Forestavia and even more bitter when out of cigars. He was tall and lean, wearing the traditional Forestavian green robes. Northern Forestavia would continue using the same currency...at least for now. He would often walk through the streets amongst the people without security that other leaders would require. His protection was his temper and his own sword and handgun which he always carried as well as certain magic spells the priests taught to him. Although short-tempered, Prime Minister Frogcha was also very good-hearted. He wanted the best for his people during this time of transition. So during these walks around the capitol, he would say hi to people in the community that were working hard and making a difference. He went out of his way on occasion to stop in the local temple to give bakery items to the students.