WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Icy Earth
Last WA Update:
New Earth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in New Earth
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, New Earth is ranked 23,041st in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Dominion of The Icy Earth||Democratic Socialists||“Morn came and went”|
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth password-protected the region.
- : The Armed Republic of -Wheelie- departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth ejected and banned The Armed Republic of -Wheelie- from the region.
- : Apocalypseresedaisland departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth ejected and banned Apocalypseresedaisland from the region.
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Dominion of The Icy Earth banned Tvaranii from the region.
New Earth Regional Message Board
OOC - Ok Pentslanda, here's my first post. This is just the foundation.
After the passage of controversial legislation on the mainland, Northern Forestavia declared itself autonomous. Thus the capitol has changed from Prosperity to their own city. A city with beautiful sprawling temples. A city whose name is Kermitee. A transitioning government has been set up by Prime Minister Frogcha, a man bitter with the situation in Forestavia and even more bitter when out of cigars. He was tall and lean, wearing the traditional Forestavian green robes. Northern Forestavia would continue using the same currency...at least for now. He would often walk through the streets amongst the people without security that other leaders would require. His protection was his temper and his own sword and handgun which he always carried as well as certain magic spells the priests taught to him. Although short-tempered, Prime Minister Frogcha was also very good-hearted. He wanted the best for his people during this time of transition. So during these walks around the capitol, he would say hi to people in the community that were working hard and making a difference. He went out of his way on occasion to stop in the local temple to give bakery items to the students.
Hello everyone! I saw that this region is Recruiter Friendly, so please just take a few seconds to listen to me as I adverise; I am here to talk to you about a young and budding FT Space Region! For any FT/Space Roleplayers, we would be delighted to have you in the Tvaranii Galaxy. We are open to all FT players, so please, join us today! We have everything from a Executive Staff to factions that all have opportunities to grow-including the ability to make your own! So please, help us make this region even greater! Join Tvaranii!
Thank you for listening, but I'll now have to be on my way! May we soon meet again!