WA Delegate: The Queendom of Cielly (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Alliance of Queens
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Alliance of Queens is ranked 2,618th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Queendom of Hell of Slime||Mother Knows Best State||“Freedom for the slimes”|
|2.||The Sparkly Queendom of Hibiki Ganaha||Corporate Police State||“CUUUUUUTE!”|
|3.||The Most Strange Republic of Emily Kane||Anarchy||“School Kids on Buses are Singing My Name”|
|4.||The Holy Brown Empire of Coco Montrese||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ambassador from Gay”|
|5.||The Queeny AF of Jone of Winter||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“A new artform, showing people how little we care.”|
|6.||The Hidden Life of -Jenny-||Capitalizt||“Girls Having Fun”|
|7.||The Empire of Midgari||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Empire”|
|8.||The Mother loving of Sons of Dixie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Look Away, Look Away, Look away, Dixieland”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Dorwick||Left-wing Utopia||“Naw”|
|10.||The Principality of Mezobenestaz||Left-Leaning College State||“Freedom, in all things.”|
- : The Federal Republic of Waldora of the region Pacific Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Time-Traveling Regiment of Imperium of Tanith ceased to exist.
- : The new german repulic ceased to exist.
- : Windriders ceased to exist.
- : Kritikaren ceased to exist.
- : Kiorst ceased to exist.
- : Lavantus ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Teleostomi Bay arrived from Balder.
- : Semira ceased to exist.
- : Sesten ceased to exist.
The Alliance of Queens Regional Message Board
*Sits even farther away to quietly watch Hibiki*
* Streaks running naked to Hibiki from Tanith and back 21 times
*wonders at the strange occurrences on the RMB*
Hello? *listens to echo*
finally, months of silence had been broken
Only 20 days.
I agree :P
<3 love you queenys!
I'm concerned about the general inactivity in the RMB and the startlingly high number of CTEs recently. This region has a rich history and a vital story to tell, don't let it slip underwater because of inertia!