WA Delegate: The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds (elected )
Embassies: Raumreich Oversector, The Draconic Cluster, The Local Cluster, The Milky Way Galaxy, Sagittarius Arm, The TSAR, Star Frontiers, Imperium of the Wolf, Esamir, The Dirt Alliance, The Council of The Multiverse, The Erviadus Galaxy, The Realm of Chaos, Tanabiku Galaxy, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Greater Dienstad, and 16 others.The Apartment Block, The Embassy, Galactic Imperium, Star Wars RPG Group, Rossferry, The Bar on the corner of every region, Murder, The Illuminati Council, Avadam Inn, Academica, East of West, Keplar 22b, Yorktown Aristocracy, The Delegation of Gallifrey, The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix, and SECFanatics.
Tags: Multi-Species, Theocratic, Small, Future Tech, FT: FTLi, Monarchist, Steampunk, Capitalist, Snarky, FT: FTL, Anime, Fantasy Tech, and 9 others.Human-Only, Anarchist, Silly, Magical, Password, Role Player, Founderless, Imperialist, and Casual.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Grand Alliance
A measure of the general physical health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 642nd in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Ancient Kingdom of Teritora||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Honor, Faith, Loyality is above all else”|
|2.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|3.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Mother Knows Best State||“Kin of the Stars”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||New York Times Democracy||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
|5.||The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never go back on your word! That's the Coredian way!”|
|6.||The Pipes of East 2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|7.||The Disputed Territories of V4||Democratic Socialists||“Rise Up!”|
|8.||The Imperial Skriftveldt of Asfaltum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute siderum tenus.”|
|9.||The Starways Congress of Orthodox Gnosticism||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Upholding Humanity.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Aristocracy and Grand Alliance.
- : The Dominion of MaIs 2 of the region The Aristocracy ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Alliance.
- : The Godly Meme Haven of Pakistanistanistan of the region The Singular Nation of Algrenery proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and Grand Alliance.
- : Embassy established between Grand Alliance and The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix.
- : The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : The Great Elemental Nations of CoreWorlds agreed to construct embassies with The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix.
- : The North American Union of The United County of the region The Alliance of The Golden Phoenix proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Nocturnalya and Grand Alliance.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
I would say yes but it seems that you have already found it and posted. Hope to have you back when things calm down.
Jesus does anyone talk much around here.. -.-
Random RP Shilling: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=414420 <--because Mrs. Tadanobu had to come back sometime.
We occasionally sit around and talk about the weather being the old folks around here that we are. Otherwise we don't bother with much out in the open unless we need to yell at kids to get off our lawn.
You forgot to mention our mean game of Shuffle board on Wednesday.
Heeey OG and Myth are still around? When are you two coming to the Discord chat room anyway?! --> https://discord.gg/UaF7FSc
Monday - Fishing
Tuesday - Range Day
Wednesday - Shuffle Board
Thursday - BINGO
Friday - VFW
There, now everyone knows our schedule.
What is this Discord you speak of?
Just... click the link Myth. You know you want to :D
I've never heard of Discord either. Seems my invitation was lost in the mail.
Ah. Well, you'd be well advised to join up, Myth and OG. Basically, another Slack-like program but user friendlier.