WA Delegate (non-executive): The Grand Duchy of Van Luxemburg (elected )
Founder: The Mandate of Shikarta
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Maredoratica
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Maredoratica is ranked 7,938th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Free Republic of Neo-Erusea||Corporate Police State||“Forward to Success”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Van Luxemburg||Left-wing Utopia||“Concordia civium murus patriae”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Gereland||Left-wing Utopia||“Through Compassion, Justice. Through Justice, Peace.”|
|4.||The Svetiya Imperiya of North Yemen-||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Neka Tsaryat Zhivee Vechno !”|
|5.||The Most Serene Noble Republic of Santheres||Anarchy||“Patria Fideles Defendit”|
|6.||The Proletariat of Varnia Prime||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wat?”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Ebdania||Left-wing Utopia||“A Thabhairt dom Talún agus Saoirse”|
|8.||The Republique of Oseato||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberté, Unité, Dignité”|
|9.||The Republic of Mereon||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Liberalen voor de Overwinning ”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Raalwijk||Father Knows Best State||“Pia Patria”|
- : Tevere ceased to exist.
- : The Svetiya Imperiya of North Yemen- arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Empire of Kolintha of the region Ordis proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nevaris ceased to exist.
- : Gaia ii ceased to exist.
- : Paranu ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Sacred Plains arrived from Osiris.
- : The Deşt-i Qıpşaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Little bohemia ceased to exist.
- : Hohberg ceased to exist.
Maredoratica Regional Message Board
Hello. I am back again.
Welcome back, Mizia! :D
Welcome to all new nations (past and future)! Come on IRC sometime 8)
A belated welcome back to Valipac! :D
Unfortunately I go back to school tomorrow so my activity will be much more limited on here. I'll try my best to come on during weekends and if ever anyone needs me for anything just send me a TG. See you all around!
Same, Eru. Especially since I graduated six years ago. :P