WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Ellorea
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Ellorea is ranked 581st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Ascendant Domain of Trescott||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sapere Aude!”|
|2.||The Empire of Shazbotdom||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Veritas Omnia Vincit”|
|3.||The Religious Democracy of Trivval||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Belief is in the mind; faith is in the heart!”|
|4.||The Righteous Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz||Capitalist Paradise||“Bellamus ut Concordemus”|
|5.||The Federative Noocracy of Solm||Corporate Bordello||“Sapiens natio intelligit optima”|
|6.||The Ellorean Republic of The Ellorean Caretaker||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To Protect and Serve Ellorea”|
- : The Duck Is Coming of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Religious Democracy of Trivval arrived from Balder.
- : Shazinellorea ceased to exist.
- : The A'avian Imperium of Kedav ceased to exist.
- : The Screaming Children of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : Wilkia of the region Adrastos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The A'avian Imperium of Kedav arrived from Balder.
- : The Commonwealth of Aesthante of the region Veteris proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Religious Democracy of Trivval ceased to exist.
Ellorea Regional Message Board
Wewt CTE'd again? Ad Triv? wtf dudes.
How is everyone
I'm really close to deciding on switching to a different region....
Who the hell hated us as defenders?
That was supposed to be "listed". Didn't even look til now. I got a TG about it...
Probs was Solm, that loser did always like defending
Read the Ellorean thread lads