WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Ellorea
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Ellorea is ranked 13,879th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Ascendant Domain of Trescott||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sapere Aude!”|
|2.||The Righteous Imperial Dominion of Tergnitz||Capitalist Paradise||“Bellamus ut Concordemus”|
|3.||The Ellorean Republic of The Ellorean Caretaker||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To Protect and Serve Ellorea”|
|4.||The Federative Noocracy of Solm||Corporate Bordello||“Sapiens natio intelligit optima”|
|5.||The Confederacy of ShazInEllorea||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Veritas Omnia Vincit”|
|6.||The Religious Democracy of Trivval||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Belief is in the mind; faith is in the heart!”|
|7.||The Empire of Shazbotdom||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Veritas Omnia Vincit”|
|8.||The Holy Triumvirate of Wewtlandem||Father Knows Best State||“Deo, patriae, fortitudo per solidarietatis”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Great southern ocean and Ellorea.
- : The Empire of Ghant VI departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : The Republic of Laneige ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Triumvirate of Wewtlandem arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Fifty Sheds Damper of the region Vomindok withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of Vomindok Founder of the region Vomindok proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Zathalon of the region Panessos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sailsia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Elysium and Ellorea.
- : The Holy Triumvirate of Wewtlandem ceased to exist.
Ellorea Regional Message Board
Took you long enough....
About to do a reintroduction of my nation in the next couple weeks. Completely new government, fully written constitution and hopefully a back story. You guise have any advice/help to offer? It's going to be a Triumvirate consisting of a Triumvir from the Church, one from the military, and one from government. Gonna have a unicameral assembly with a combined 25% of seats mandated to go to the military and clergy.
So a clusterf*ck of a Government?
Should be interesting.
I r8 8/8 pretty gr8.
Sounds a little bit like Trivval.
That's the idea Shaz. It should be interesting and hopefully lead to some good roleplaying.
The one from the government should be a clusterf*ck within a clusterf*ck, with parties trying to vie for the one triumvir (unless your government doesn't have parties in which case, the point is moot). Overall, sounds cool. On a scale of Solm's dirty nether-regions to our Lord and Savior Gaben's shower of discounted love, I rate it Half-Life 2.5.
Be there or be Solm.
Were better than Solm, because Solm is spending more time with that dredded IIWiki and ignoring the Great and Powerful Oz......I mean Ellorea.
Can someone ples make me a flag so I can get going.
Also my reintroduction is imminent. The Holy Triumvirate will be declared in the Holiest City of God's Seat, hopefully with as many Ellorean leaders as possible present.