WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The FRA, Gholgoth, Greater Dienstad, Maredoratica, Vaguely Atlantic, Tareldanore, Armagedox, Ankh Mauta, Concordat of Phoenix, Nova, New Egypt, The Apartment Block, Valeria, Orbit, Greysteel, United Federation of Planets, and 2 others.Titan, and Federation of Planets Headquarters.
Regional Power: Moderate
Haven contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Haven
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Haven is ranked 16,069th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Isselmere||Left-wing Utopia||“Never so far as you wish it was”|
|2.||The Glorious Dominion of The Candrian Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cum movetur, motus est”|
|3.||The State of Olmedreca||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Tőde ja Őigus”|
|4.||The Armed Fortress State of Bretton||Capitalist Paradise||“We Kill For Peace”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Purple Imperial Dominion of Voltrovia of the region Greater Mercateria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers departed this region for The Local Cluster.
- : The Holy Candrian Protectorate of Lucino ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Audax and Haven.
- : The Principality of Audax-Founder of the region Audaxia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Astrakha of the region Audax ordered the closure of its embassy in Haven.
- : Aesthante of the region Veteris proposed constructing embassies.
Haven Regional Message Board
Eventually I'm actually going to get a chance to play this stupid zombie minigame... eventually...
Greater Dienstad is in the running to host the 2015 NS World's Fair, and we would like the support of Tyrrhenia. Using the theme of "Diversity and Cooperation," it is our hope to be selected to host the Fair, to which we would invite everyone, regardless of if they are Gameplayer, RPer, or neither.
Our bid (and those of the others hoping to win the right to host the fair) can be found here:
Voting (which is being done in preferential style) is being conducted here, and is private:
Thank you for your time, and I hope to see the various nations of Haven voting for GD to host the 2015 World's Fair!
Apologies in advance if your region does not like advertisement-like posts here.
From those of us in Ankh Mauta to all of you, we would like to extend our holiday greetings and wishes for a very merry Christmas Day.
And so we were six.
So long, so long and thanks
for all the fish
The world's about to be destroyed
There's no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the planet dissolve around yoooou
Ah crap, I keep forgetting my puppet is on a different email.
Since Doc left, who's the regional... delegate or whatever?
Since there's no delegates nominating each other, no one, I think. You guys may want to coordinate some sort of contingency plan like I did for Titan.
I refuse to join the WA again. <_<
Surely you two can figure it out though?
I don't want to mess with WA stuff. If someone is elected delegate, would they be able to leave the WA afterwards while maintaining that control?