WA Delegate: The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers (elected 319 days ago)
Embassies: The FRA, Gholgoth, Greater Dienstad, Maredoratica, Vaguely Atlantic, Nysa, Tareldanore, Armagedox, Ankh Mauta, Concordat of Phoenix, Nova, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Seafieldia, Esthar, The Kinshasa Tigers, New Egypt, and 10 others.The Apartment Block, Paradoxia, Valeria, Orbit, Greysteel, New World Communists States, United Federation of Planets, Audax, U R N, and The Aurora Isles.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Haven
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Haven is ranked 10,337th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Isselmere||Left-wing Utopia||“Never so far as you wish it was”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of ChevyRocks||Anarchy||“Frelsi er vert meir en gull”|
|3.||The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers||Democratic Socialists||“What?Im an evil doctor! I get to have a ray gun!”|
|4.||The Glorious Dominion of The Candrian Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cum movetur, motus est”|
|5.||The Freistadt of Faxanavia||Anarchy||“Est, Erat, Erit”|
|6.||The Republic of San Karg||Capitalist Paradise||“In age wisdom is said to come, we prefer wealth”|
|7.||The Federation of Cravan||Capitalizt||“Virtus in Actione Consistit”|
|8.||The Meritocratic Sovrgn Republic of Aralonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Whatever works. If it doesn't, make it happen.”|
|9.||The NSLA Corporal-Generalissimo of Praetonia||Anarchy||“EINSE PETIT PLACIDAM CUM LIBERTATE QUIETEM”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Shansekia||Corporate Bordello||“Peace is prosperity!”|
Regional Poll • Mapping
Voting opened 3 days 18 hours ago and will close in 10 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers created a new regional poll: "Mapping".
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Central Prestonia departed this region for Pardes.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of The Remnants of Kobol of the region The Remnants of The United Study Group proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Dominion of The Nocturnal Keeper of the region Nocturnalya proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Incorporated State of Zepplin Manufacturers updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The I Won't Move to Your Region of Havl of the region South Eastern North West proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between U R N and Haven.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between The Aurora Isles and Haven.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Audax and Haven.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Haven and United Federation of Planets.
Haven Regional Message Board
Thank goodness, I was worried I was keeping secret agendas from myself.
In seriousness though, I'm curious who you're thinking of. If they're in here now, might as well give them the boot ASAP.
Thank you for permitting an embassy. Keep up the good fight!
So, since I brought this whole matter with the WA liberation resolution to ZMI's attention, I will now be taking the credit for Haven's sudden resurrection. You're welcome.
World fact book entry region topper edited ..I added the PMT bit as vast swathes of accepted canon Haventech would now never be accepted as "MT" in the present NS MT meta.
Our map entry both lacks Havens historical context and havens present context, proposal to have both a historical "hieght of the region" link in the region topper and a present day reformed map and oh say possibly a post nuclear holocaust map up next for vote? any other proposals welcome?
ZMI - I like the "Historical Haven" and "Current Haven" ideas. People remember Haven historically more than anything else.
I'm moving to another region I put in for before Haven started resurrecting, but I'll be bringing a puppet in to play here or just use Prestonia in both.
A pole has been put up.
How does NE have better weather than Candiria? Is it the radiation?