WA Delegate: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture (elected )
Embassies: Greater Dienstad, Gholgoth, Haven, Tyrrhenia, Sondria, The Empire of Common Territories, Paradoxia, Greater Ixnay, Maredoratica, Adrastos, Astyria, Greysteel, Vaguely Atlantic, Nocturnalya, Nova Minor, Continent of Xenonia, and 11 others.Tyran, Atlas, Ordis, Panessos, Estrya, Aetherius, Admayora, Vasarden, The Western Isles, Esquarium, and Aeia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Nova
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Nova is ranked 5,762nd in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture||Anarchy||“Excellere Contende”|
|2.||The Revolutionary Commonwealth of Wagdog||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Progress Under the Law, Without Fear or Favor!”|
|3.||The United Republics of Sulaymaan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Parva sub ingenti”|
|4.||The Constitutional State of SaintB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honor and integrity.”|
|5.||The Fortress State of Animarnia||Capitalist Paradise||“Victory. Vigilance. Sacrifice.”|
|6.||The People's Nation of Alfegos||Father Knows Best State||“Etra'vai Victr'is!”|
|7.||The Empire of Korrodos||Father Knows Best State||“Vigilance, Honor, Courage”|
|8.||The Tribal Dominion of Vetaka||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Advancing Respect & Honour”|
|9.||The Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Monavia est Novus Ordo Mundi”|
- : The Federation of Aesope of the region Southfield withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Federation of Aesope of the region Southfield proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Korovia and Nova.
- : Contisair of the region Korovia ordered the closure of its embassy in Nova.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Nation of Alfegos arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between Nova and Aeia.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture agreed to construct embassies with Aeia.
- : The Kingdom of Midrasia of the region Aeia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture granted Appearance and Border Control authority to The Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia as Envoy Extraordinary in Nova.
Nova Regional Message Board
Be advised: medical drama in my life is likely to limit my NS activity over the next few days unless I can resolve it more easily than I am expecting to at this time.
The problem with a variable geometry wing like that would be creating an efficent airfoil at those angles. However if you were use a flexible wing you can change the airfoil significantly. TG me with link and ill halp with design. Just some initial thoughts. :)
Anyone here good with old aircraft, in particular the AN-2? TG me if so, need some info on things.
Greater Dienstad is currently working on an IC/OOC "Military Academy," which we intend to fill with articles on subjects which will help NSers to better RP their military forces. I myself am currently working on a "Military Voice Radio Procedures" article, and you can see the (not yet finished) article in the thread (please do not make response comments or questions in the thread as yet, as it is not finished, thanks).
The part of this that involves Nova, is that we are opening up the process of writing articles for the Military Academy to Novan nations, as well as GD nations. While there is a special need for aerospace and naval articles, please feel free to write on whatever subjects that you guys have knowledge of (for example, Sumer is going to do a series on tanks, and Alfegos will be doing a series on various medical topics). If you have any questions (or want to participate by writing articles for the thread), please let me know.
Here is the link to the topic in question.
For your information: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=381633
Many will copy, but few shall succeed in replicating true glory.
I'm the most average in Nova but have a below average averageness score. We're a pretty diverse bunch.