WA Delegate: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture (elected 1 year 12 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Nova
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Nova is ranked 1,239th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The United Republics of Sulaymaan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Parva sub inge”|
|2.||The United Islamic Theocracy of North african empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the honor of the Prophet we will fear no death!”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Salzland||Anarchy||“Res Ipsa Loquitur”|
|4.||The Revolutionary Commonwealth of Wagdog||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Progress Under the Law, Without Fear or Favor!”|
|5.||The Empire of Korrodos||Father Knows Best State||“Vigilance, Honor, Courage”|
|6.||The Constitutional State of SaintB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All ur pork'n'beans r belong to us!”|
|7.||The Fortress State of Animarnia||Capitalist Paradise||“Victory. Vigilance. Sacrifice.”|
|8.||The People's Nation of Alfegos||Father Knows Best State||“Etra'vai Victr'is!”|
|9.||The Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Monavia est Nova Mundi Ordo”|
|10.||The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture||Anarchy||“Excellere Contende”|
- 23 hours ago: Embassy established between Greysteel and Nova.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The High Kingdom of Alexiandra of the region Greysteel agreed to construct embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture proposed constructing embassies with Greysteel.
- 13 days ago: The High Kingdom of Alexiandra of the region Greysteel proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Republic Confederation of America of the region Confederate assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Armed Republic of Human people federation of the region Land of lost souls proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture banned The Kingdom of Homunculi Father from the region.
Nova Regional Message Board
I just got a new membership application for a nation that was created yesterday. ;-)
ALERT - New members applying to Nova may be raiders attempting to raid regions through covert means, and through offsite boards. Keep on your guard, and ensure all members follow Protocol with regards to password security and offsite decorum.
ATTENTION MEMBER APPLICANTS:
Players applying for membership in Nova may not enter puppet accounts or nation accounts that are less than ninety (90) days old. Applications which do not comply with these rules will be summarily rejected.
Re: ByteCoins. To be honest, getting my fourth Easter Egg was more thrilling.
if anyone is willing to help me get up to 50 to start a bytecoin exchange I promise you all I will stay honest.
You now have the 50 for the Bytecoin Exchange.
I am now an official bytecoin exchange in the region of nova, thanks to North African Empire for donating part of the fee
I'm making an honest attempt to get back into NS RP. I'm going to be doing it by reopening my storefront but retooling with a focus on small and man portable arms and UVs.
You're not the only one trying to set things up. Two days ago I posted a revised continental geopolitical map on Photobucket after spending forty-plus man-hours making revisions to the old one over the last three weeks. Just yesterday I rewrote part of Monavia's historical background and made plans to continue my work there in the future.