WA Delegate: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture (elected 1 year 209 days ago)
Founder: The Principality of Damirez
Infection Rate: 12.1% (7.13 billion infected, 51.62 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -12.0 Becoming Safe
Zombie Border Control: Borders Closed
Embassies: Greater Dienstad, Gholgoth, Haven, Paradoxia, Astyria, Maredoratica, Greysteel, Vaguely Atlantic, The Empire of Common Territories, Elysium, Audax, Nocturnalya, Sondria, Escar, Imperial Prussia, and Nova Minor.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Nova
As a region, Nova is ranked 77th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The United Republics of Sulaymaan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Parva sub inge”|
|2.||The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture||Capitalizt||“Excellere Contende”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Salzland||Anarchy||“Res Ipsa Loquitur”|
|4.||The Empire of Korrodos||Father Knows Best State||“Vigilance, Honor, Courage”|
|5.||The Principality of Damirez||Anarchy||“There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.”|
|6.||The Revolutionary Commonwealth of Wagdog||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Progress Under the Law, Without Fear or Favor!”|
|7.||The Constitutional State of SaintB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honor and integrity.”|
|8.||The Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia||Capitalist Paradise||“Monavia est Nova Mundi Ordo”|
|9.||The Republic of Arcturia||Capitalizt||“Excelle Contende”|
|10.||The People's Nation of Alfegos||Father Knows Best State||“Etra'vai Victr'is!”|
- 22 hours ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 22 hours ago: The Republic of Arcturia arrived from Nova Minor.
- 22 hours ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between Nova Minor and Nova.
- 16 days ago: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture agreed to construct embassies with Nova Minor.
- 17 days ago: The Playing of Role of the region Nova Minor proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The United Republic of New Embossia of the region Greysteel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Nova.
- 19 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nova Minor and Nova.
- 19 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Vandoosa Dreissig of the region Greysteel ordered the closure of its embassy in Nova.
- 22 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Tank 06 of the region Nova Minor ordered the closure of its embassy in Nova.
Nova Regional Message Board
Starting to develop RSI, so will wait until next update. The cure research nations should hopefully not see more than a 10% drop in pop over the hour.
btw, to anyone who has just logged in - pick research cure!
Copy. I'll focus when around on clearing you, then SB, then Monavia of Zeds; first with cullings and then cure-missiles once I have mine (18.9% progress last I checked... >.> ).
Quoting because bottompaged lol. x3
Thinking of laying off for a bit until I have cure missiles; I'm reaching the point where each culling run is progressively less effective, and yet getting too much more zealous with cullings could hurt others' recovery prospects too much to be worth it. :/ Thoughts? I may try to prevent Monavia from getting overrun totally (and ending up very dead very quickly as the zombies may starve faster than can be cured... O.O; ), but if so then no more than merely trying to prevent the zombies from outnumbering the living too badly until we can cure-blitz him.
I did a few cure sweeps before the last update, with special attention on Mon and Alf, and survivor numbers are starting to hold up as the infection rate slows down. Kill runs do seem to be counterproductive in the long run cos they don't help any with survival rates, and we need survivors too boost cure research. The kill rates are always half of the cure rates from missiles too, so more clicky to use which sucks. But early on in the outbreak I did find choosing the military option helped control disease spread when zombie numbers were lower.
Regions which jumped on this thing early seemed to do better than those who did not. Glad to see that you guys kicked it into high gear, though.
Oh, and GD is zed free, and we almost have the cure.
We're busy cleaning house ourselves.
Animarnia has been cleansed.