WA Delegate: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture (elected )
Embassies: Greater Dienstad, Gholgoth, Haven, Tyrrhenia, Sondria, Taranos, The Empire of Common Territories, Paradoxia, Greater Ixnay, Maredoratica, Adrastos, Astyria, Greysteel, Vaguely Atlantic, Nocturnalya, Nova Minor, and 11 others.Continent of Xenonia, Tyran, Atlas, Ordis, Panessos, Estrya, Korovia, Aetherius, Admayora, Vasarden, and The Western Isles.
The embassy with Taranos is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Nova
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Nova is ranked 183rd in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The United Republics of Sulaymaan||Corporate Bordello||“Parva sub ingenti”|
|2.||The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture||Capitalizt||“Excellere Contende”|
|3.||The Revolutionary Commonwealth of Wagdog||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Progress Under the Law, Without Fear or Favor!”|
|4.||The Constitutional State of SaintB||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honor and integrity.”|
|5.||The Fortress State of Animarnia||Capitalist Paradise||“Victory. Vigilance. Sacrifice.”|
|6.||The Federation of Czardas||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Im Kampf zwischen dir und der Welt sekundiere der Welt”|
|7.||The Tribal Dominion of Vetaka||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Advancing Respect & Honour”|
|8.||The People's Nation of Alfegos||Father Knows Best State||“Etra'vai Victr'is!”|
|9.||The Imperial Federation of The State of Monavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Monavia est Novus Ordo Mundi”|
|10.||The Empire of Korrodos||Father Knows Best State||“Vigilance, Honor, Courage”|
- : The Benevolent Administrator of Taranos of the region Taranos ordered the closure of its embassy in Nova.
- : The Rogue Nation of Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Island States of The United Kingdom of New Britain of the region Empire of the Trident proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Western Isles and Nova.
- : Embassy established between Vasarden and Nova.
- : The That Nice Guy of Wildelyn of the region The Western Isles agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Founders of Vasarden of the region Vasarden agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture proposed constructing embassies with Vasarden.
- : The Benevolent Administrator of Taranos of the region Taranos cancelled the closure of its embassy in Nova.
- : The Empire of Anglerfish Team of the region Taranos ordered the closure of its embassy in Nova.
Nova Regional Message Board
RIP David Bowie. A sad day.
Indeed. Fox News was taking its sweet time laying out the memorial tributes this morning since everybody seems to be holding their breath over the stock market and the upcoming State of the Union Address.
So... anything interesting been happening on this website lately, or have I not missed anything? >__>
Continuing in our ongoing series of the "best of" posts on NationStates, I present to you the best war post EVAR: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=368523
At least there was that one person who tried using paragraphs.
Ugh, don't remind me people that people write like that. I've been applying to work as a writing tutor on campus for the semester, so I will see a lot of bad prose in the near future without reading more D-grade RP attempts. The slivers of time I have been able to muster for NS over the past four weeks have been spent answering issues and reading the churlishly toxic bilge that keeps filling up the GOP Primary Megathread.
Why would you do that to yourself?
I got invited to apply for the tutoring position and figured that I could make some good coin. Oh wait, you're talking about my reading habits! Anyway, I happen to care about what is happening to my country and every so often the people in the thread post links to informative articles. Also, I enjoy hearing leftists howl in agony when their GOP debate drinking games leave them soused. They need to step away from their keyboards and TVs and find social lives before their hair grays any further.