WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Yallak
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Tyrrhenia
As a region, Tyrrhenia is ranked 87th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Omne Ensis Impera (Reign Over Every Sword)”|
|2.||The Sovereign Imperial Dominion of Aschenhyrst||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Buann é a maireann (He wins who survives)”|
|3.||The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb||Corporate Police State||“Greed is good!”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Lamehk||New York Times Democracy||“Let your blades drink deep!”|
|5.||The Republic of Fictions||Capitalist Paradise||“God(s), Country, Liberty”|
|6.||The Infinite Empire of Yallak||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Captivus Aem Naeis Hostis”|
|7.||The Deitocracy of Razafas||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Die For The Deit”|
|8.||The Ayraratid Confederation of Emperatium Drakonicum||Left-Leaning College State||“tlēnai mēpote despotēs plēn theos”|
|9.||The Allamunnic Federation of The Fanboyists||Democratic Socialists||“Would you idiots stop that?”|
|10.||The Corporate States of Anhalter||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Prosperity through Progress”|
- : Horenburg ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Tyrrhenia and Nova.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak agreed to construct embassies with Nova.
- : The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture of the region Nova proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Tyrrhenia and Adrastos.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak agreed to construct embassies with Adrastos.
- : The Kingdom of Wilkia of the region Adrastos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in Tyrrhenia.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak appointed The Republic of Fictions as Regional Cartographer with authority over Polls in Tyrrhenia.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak appointed The Republic of Laysley as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Tyrrhenia.
Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board
Yeah, I'm going to dump some of my "friends" into the region, Bolster our numbers.
Elcric, have you been involved in any threads recently?
I'm nowhere near being done yet, but I'd like to know what you guys think of my factbook, specifically the history part.
Note, in my factbook, I'm only up to the eve of World War I, although I plan on Anhalter's history going well into the 2100s and begin branching out to include less IRL nations and more NS nations.
I have not been involved in any threads recently.
And hey, Anhalter!
Hey! Thanks for letting me into here!
Do you want to do something than Elcric, I'm coming back for a bit. Maybe start something up?
Back in the house
Your factbook is coming along nicely Anhalter. Welcome to the region too!