WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Ayraratid Commonwealth of Emperatium Drakonicum (elected )
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Yallak
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Tyrrhenia
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Tyrrhenia is ranked 5,177th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Allamunnic Federation of The Fanboyists||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Would you idiots stop that?”|
|2.||The Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Omne Ensis Impera (Reign Over Every Sword)”|
|3.||The Corporate States of Anhalter||Corporate Police State||“Prosperity through Progress”|
|4.||The Infinite Empire of Yallak||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Captivus Aem Naeis Hostis”|
|5.||The Grand Empire of Ralkovian Grand Island||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All Shall Bend A Knee To The Empire”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Lamehk||New York Times Democracy||“Let your blades drink deep!”|
|7.||The Holy Ayraratid Commonwealth of Emperatium Drakonicum||Libertarian Police State||“ýezî drujem vêñnghaitî”|
|8.||The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb||Corporate Police State||“Avarice, the spur of industry.”|
|9.||The Sovereign Imperial Dominion of Aschenhyrst||Father Knows Best State||“Buann é a maireann (He wins who survives)”|
- : Cukarica ceased to exist.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak granted Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate The Holy Ayraratid Commonwealth of Emperatium Drakonicum in Tyrrhenia.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak granted posting privileges on the Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Armed Republic of Lamehk arrived from Osiris.
- : The Infinite Empire of Yallak arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Kessho of the region The Liberal Emerald Kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Ayraratid Commonwealth of Emperatium Drakonicum became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Midrasia of the region Aeia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Cukarica arrived from Lazarus.
Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board
I'll be claiming the title of Tyrrhenia's regional leader and enforcing my will upon the Tyrrhenian Oceans. This largely won't affect anyone within the region, but I'll likely leverage taxes on ships that pass through our region. We can RP out the diplomacy if anyone is in for a super slow thread?
The Corporatocracy balks at the very notion that Ralkovia would seize such a garish and illegitimate title as "Regional Leader." We will not recognize such claims.
Ralkovia promises to be a good regional leader and will gladly recognize the Corporatocracy as its deputy for keeping law and order.
Also, how goes it? How have you been?
Back to your place Ralkovia!
This is a tempting offer. However, assuming the title of deputy to a country as woefully misunderstood as Ralkovia would be detrimental to international trade, and so we must once again decline.
I've been doing alright, same as always more or less. Mucking through university.
Dammit you yallak and your awful resurrection. You will rue the day. Also, hey wanna RP?
I like that you say misunderstood, Elcric. Oh yeah, hows that going for you?
Clearly the primary reason Ralkovia gets as much grief as it does is due to terrible, easily corrected misconceptions regarding their culture.
And it's going fairly well, I would say. Don't think I'd rather be doing anything else with my life at the moment.
Clearly. I need better PR. I should probably enslave a PR firm or two.
Yeah, what are you majoring in?
English literature. Really the only thing I'm any good at.