WA Delegate: The Republic of Laysley (elected 140 days ago)
Founder: The Infinite Empire of Yallak
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Tyrrhenia
As a region, Tyrrhenia is ranked 64th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Fascist Federation of The Grand World Order||Father Knows Best State||“Omne Ensis Impera”|
|2.||The Corporatocracy of Elcric Kcalb||Corporate Police State||“Greed is good!™”|
|3.||The Impervm Romaniae Elysivm of Cukarica||Father Knows Best State||“Semper primus”|
|4.||The German Empire of Prussia-Steinbach||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Suum Cuique”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Lamehk||New York Times Democracy||“Let your blades drink deep!”|
|6.||The Hapsburg Reich of Mykola||Capitalist Paradise||“Für Kaiser und Reich!”|
|7.||The Republic of Fictions||Capitalist Paradise||“God(s), Country, Liberty”|
|8.||The Infinite Empire of Yallak||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Captivus Aem Naeis Hostis”|
|9.||The Principality of Sant Miquel||Capitalist Paradise||“Servint a Déu i el Poble.”|
|10.||The Colony of Shelvay Protectorate||Corporate Police State||“Ancient Home of the Belhavians”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Infinite Empire of Yallak rejected The Revolutionary Council's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Corporate Empire of Laurentus States of the region The Revolutionary Council proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Colony of Shelvay Protectorate arrived from Balder.
- 14 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Colony of Shelvay Protectorate ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Kingdom of Ralkovian Grand Island arrived from Lazarus.
- 27 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Grand Empire of Ralkovia ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: The Federal Republic of Geanna arrived from Balder.
Tyrrhenia Regional Message Board
Gorramit that apocalypse looms in Laysley e-mail sent shivers down my spine
Bulgislavia, Strong, we still up for war.
Mediciano, I'm assuming you've backed out of our war?
I thought you were gone. I'm up for it if you are, although I'd like someone else to get involved. Also, you never modified the stats that I said were unfair.
When and what stats were unfair? They're Vault 10 missiles. You're more than welcome to invite someone else.
I will find a way to enter in the war thread between Mediciano and yourself, rather then be a separate war thread. That way we should be able to link in Ralkovia's aggressive expansionist agenda. Do you guys have an OOC rp running parralell to the Cause for War thread?
My involvement would mainly just be Ex-Shadow Org agents attempting to secure their future by negotiating with Ralkovia for support in replacing the Bulgislavian state, or something to that effect.
Wait, what the hell have I missed?
The super-dreadnought, or whatever it was. It required way too much space/power/was wwwwaaaaayyyy too big, to float, or even to support itself.
A shout out to Ralkovia, who wins 1st in Tyrrhenia for most authoritarian with a grand total of 1 Stalins!
HEY GUYS! I'M NUMBER ONE AT SOMETHING! Look at that chart, isn't it beautiful?
It required none of that. Realistically, it worked absolutely fine in all of those regards. But, I mean it was just an oversized arsenal ship, so I'll happily replace them with more arsenal ships.
So will you post your response to my attack finally?