WA Delegate (non-executive): The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin (elected )
Founder: The New Year of Annondor
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Ztorque
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Ztorque is ranked 508th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Very Masculine Nation of Rands Objectivity||Capitalizt||“Gargantuan Love God”|
|2.||The New Year of Annondor||Corrupt Dictatorship||“truth is what stands the test of experience”|
|3.||The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin||Left-wing Utopia||“Triumph is Eternal”|
|4.||The Extremely Feminine Nation of Wollybutt||Left-Leaning College State||“Nothing happens until something moves!”|
|5.||The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical||Corporate Bordello||“Forever making things massive and mechanical.”|
- : The United Kingdom of Coopyrengal of the region Dispatchia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical ceased to exist.
- : Feginia departed this region for The great world of earth.
- : Feginia arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- : Awesomnia ceased to exist.
- : Boomeropia ceased to exist.
- : Boomeropia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Awesomnia arrived from South Pacific.
- : Invernatrix ceased to exist.
Ztorque Regional Message Board
Pretty cool, Massive Mechanical. Weren't there several iterations of that map as well?
There very well could have been. I have only two in my archives, and this was the most "complete."
Where does the General keep his armies?
Up his sleevies.
*sees self out*
Welcome to the party, Glacierbound.
The fun never stops in Ztorque!
Awesomnia returns to its rightful place in the world! While our government resumes daily operations, several prominent citizens have embarked on an expedition to recover our glorious flag.
Welcome back Awesomnia!
Awesomnia lives again! Welcome back.
I wonder if they ever found that flag...