WA Delegate (non-executive): The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin (elected )
Founder: The New Year of Annondor
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Ztorque
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Ztorque is ranked 595th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Very Masculine Nation of Rands Objectivity||Capitalizt||“Gargantuan Love God”|
|2.||The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical||Corporate Bordello||“Forever making things massive and mechanical.”|
|3.||The Nuclear Winter Wonderland of Souls6||New York Times Democracy||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
|4.||The Democratic States of Gestation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|5.||The New Year of Annondor||Corrupt Dictatorship||“truth is what stands the test of experience”|
|6.||The Extremely Feminine Nation of Wollybutt||Left-Leaning College State||“Nothing happens until something moves!”|
|7.||The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin||New York Times Democracy||“Triumph is Eternal”|
- : The Borderlands of Grey-36 departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Empire of Arson Ait departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Victoria of Yuno19 departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Empire of Arson Ait arrived from Spear Danes.
- : The WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK of Hi Im A Wizard departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Democratic States of Gestation arrived from Violet Irises.
- : The WHOS AFRAID OF THE BIG BLACK of Hi Im A Wizard arrived from Spear Danes.
- : The Victoria of Yuno19 arrived from Violet Irises.
- : The Nuclear Winter Wonderland of Souls6 arrived from Violet Irises.
- : Sruleemt ceased to exist.
Ztorque Regional Message Board
Pretty cool, Massive Mechanical. Weren't there several iterations of that map as well?
There very well could have been. I have only two in my archives, and this was the most "complete."
Where does the General keep his armies?
Up his sleevies.
*sees self out*
Welcome to the party, Glacierbound.
The fun never stops in Ztorque!
Awesomnia returns to its rightful place in the world! While our government resumes daily operations, several prominent citizens have embarked on an expedition to recover our glorious flag.
Welcome back Awesomnia!
Awesomnia lives again! Welcome back.
I wonder if they ever found that flag...
Doesn't look like it, as my flag archive would've picked it up had Awesomnia set a flag before floating away into the mists.