WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Hot Pepper
East Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in East Africa
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, East Africa is ranked 17,188th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Free Land of Hot Pepper||Capitalizt||“Failure is always an option”|
- : The Queendom of Bang Julo of the region The Gambia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Rojava and East Africa.
- : The Free Land of YPG Commander of the region Rojava agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper proposed constructing embassies with Rojava.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in East Africa.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper tagged the region "Democratic".
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper proposed constructing embassies with South Sudan.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- : The Federation of New Spero of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in East Africa.