WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Hot Pepper
East Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in East Africa
Nations ranked highly have very low levels of crime, given the population.
As a region, East Africa is ranked 15,557th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Free Land of Hot Pepper||Capitalizt||“Failure is always an option”|
|2.||The Kingdom of 4X||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rise Up!”|
- : The Nationalist Federation of Rottingheim of the region The Rhineland Accord proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tor southern africa of the region Southern Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- : Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- : The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- : African labor ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper arrived from Balder.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper password-protected the region.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper removed regional password protection.