WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Hot Pepper
East Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in East Africa
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, East Africa is ranked 7,804th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Kingdom of 4X||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rise Up!”|
|2.||The Free Land of Hot Pepper||Capitalizt||“Failure is always an option”|
- 42 days ago: The Nationalist Federation of Rottingheim of the region The Rhineland Accord proposed constructing embassies.
- 63 days ago: Tor southern africa of the region Southern Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 73 days ago: Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 156 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- 156 days ago: The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- 169 days ago: African labor ceased to exist.
- 181 days ago: The Free Land of Hot Pepper arrived from Balder.
- 181 days ago: The Free Land of Hot Pepper password-protected the region.
- 181 days ago: The Free Land of Hot Pepper removed regional password protection.