WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Hot Pepper
East Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in East Africa
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, East Africa is ranked 10,159th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Free Land of Hot Pepper||Capitalizt||“Failure is always an option”|
|2.||The Kingdom of 4X||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rise Up!”|
- : The Islamic Republic of Al safi of the region Union of Arab Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nationalist State of Rottingheim of the region The Rhineland Accord proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tor southern africa of the region Southern Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- : Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of African Bushman of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- : The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in East Africa.
- : African labor ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper arrived from Balder.
- : The Free Land of Hot Pepper password-protected the region.