WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Hot pepper
East Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in East Africa
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, East Africa is ranked 13,952nd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Fiefdom of African Labor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We on Africa time”|
|2.||The Kingdom of 4X||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rise Up!”|
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Horn of africa and East Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Authority Questioner ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Abdirahman Farole ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Friendly Pricing of Khat Dealer ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Regional Founder The Free Land of Hot Pepper ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Heavenly Country of Saint Ezana ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Sultanate of Sennar ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The United Socialist States of Webus departed this region for Africa.
- 36 days ago: The United Socialist States of Webus lost WA Delegate status.
- 37 days ago: The Green Book of Moammar El-Gadhafi departed this region for North Africa.