WA Delegate: The United Socialist States of Webus (elected 33 days ago)
Founder: The Free Land of Hot Pepper
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in East Africa
As a region, East Africa is ranked 1,431st in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The United States of 2Q||Father Knows Best State||“A compliment is like a kiss through a veil.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of 4X||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rise Up!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Hot Pepper||Capitalizt||“Failure is always an option”|
|4.||The Friendly Pricing of Khat Dealer||Capitalizt||“Khat sold here”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Unmanned Aerial Drone||Right-wing Utopia||“Sudden Death From Above”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Authority Questioner||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“?”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Sennar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oasis”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Roznea||Father Knows Best State||“He who works not, eats not”|
|9.||The Theocracy of Al-Shabaab Militant||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Al-Shabaab for Sharia in Somalia”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Here In Your Bedroom||New York Times Democracy||“The best lack all conviction”|
- 4 hours ago: The Community of Didgeridor ceased to exist.
- 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Zeesk ceased to exist.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The People's Republic of Roznea arrived from Africa.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Afro Islamic Arab Sudanese of Nomadic kingdom of judani arrived from Osiris.
- 7 days ago: The United Socialist States of Webus created a new regional poll: "Embassy with united Sovereign rRepublics of Acuder?".
- 7 days ago: The United Kingdom of Franklin And Jefferson of the region United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Rogue Nation of States of Al-Farmuz arrived from The West Pacific.
- 10 days ago: The Borderlands of Here In Your Bedroom arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Afro Islamic Arab Sudanese of Nomadic kingdom of judani ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between The House Of The Eclipse and East Africa.