WA Delegate: None.
Central Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Central Africa
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Central Africa is ranked 16,961st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika||Free-Market Paradise||“Unité, Dignité, Travail”|
- 11 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Mombombu departed this region for Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Mombombu arrived from Africa.
- 41 days ago: The World of Massangu departed this region for Great Southern Continent.
- 70 days ago: Reniland ceased to exist.
- 83 days ago: Aniggatopia ceased to exist.
- 89 days ago: East cameroon ceased to exist.
- 91 days ago: Embassy established between Central Africa and Katherine.
- 91 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Lanarkshire and Central Africa.
- 92 days ago: Aniggatopia arrived from The South Pacific.
- 94 days ago: The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika altered the region's flag.
Central Africa Regional Message Board
Hello we are from Central Eurasia and we wanted to say hello
I think we should leave, it says they haven't been active for almost 200 days
No only 100, but let's leave