WA Delegate: None.
Central Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Central Africa
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Central Africa is ranked 14,876th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The People's Republic of Kongolo Mwamba||Anarchy||“Centralized political system of spiritual kings”|
- 21 days ago: The מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל of Israelity of the region Land of Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Islamic Socialist Jamahiriya of Al safi of the region ISU proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The Armies of Stygian Nymphs departed this region for Mupomawawoy.
- 43 days ago: The Armies of Stygian Nymphs arrived from France.
- 53 days ago: The Kingdom of Kalonda ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Theocracy of Great Mosque of Djenne of the region West Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in Central Africa.
- 54 days ago: The People's Republic of Kongolo Mwamba arrived from Lazarus.
- 54 days ago: The Theocracy of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal of the region Arabia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Central Africa.
- 55 days ago: The United Socialist States of Bob Moran44 of the region Arabia ordered the closure of its embassy in Central Africa.
Central Africa Regional Message Board
Mitumba: In case you haven't realized, the Ubuwambu Gwambe Republic's mighty army of child soldiers is more than enough defense against any attackers, thereby eliminating the need for making friends.
Good morning and greetings from our Askia Ayinde Mitchell!
Central Africa, this RMB has been quiet for 21 days, but I implore you to join with me in ending the zombie threat to our region! Research a cure!
I really enjoy what I see!
No one here talks much.
I've noticed that.
Hello friends! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Nick, I am from Chad but I am white. My family has been there for years and we don not know much of Europe, so I am a proud Chadian. I am African, like you! So, anyway, how are all of you? I wish to help make the region great!