WA Delegate: None.
Central Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Central Africa
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Central Africa is ranked 2,541st in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika||Free-Market Paradise||“Unité, Dignité, Travail”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Oubangui-Shari||Free-Market Paradise||“Unité, Dignité, Travail”|
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Kotunga ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula departed this region for Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of United Mumbula arrived from Africa.
- 32 days ago: The Volksleger of South African Defence Force departed this region for North East Africa in exile.
- 32 days ago: The Volksleger of South African Defence Force arrived from Southern Africa.
- 46 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Equatuer ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Viking warriors and Central Africa.
- 49 days ago: Konilid departed this region for Imperium of the Wolf.
- 49 days ago: Konilid arrived from Osiris.
- 49 days ago: Embassy established between Surrey and Central Africa.
Central Africa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.