WA Delegate: None.
Central Africa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Central Africa
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Central Africa is ranked 15,202nd in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Queen's State of Oubangui-Shari||Free-Market Paradise||“Unité, Dignité, Travail”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika||Free-Market Paradise||“Unité, Dignité, Travail”|
- 18 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The Unified Mobutuist Front of Zaire ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: Embassy established between Russian Federation and Central Africa.
- 43 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Surrey and Central Africa.
- 47 days ago: The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika ordered the closure of embassies between Central Africa and Surrey.
- 47 days ago: The Queen's State of Kodorosese Ti Beafrika agreed to construct embassies with Russian Federation.
- 47 days ago: The Queen's State of Putinism of the region Russian Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The house of the eclipse proposed constructing embassies.
- 67 days ago: The unified mobutuist front of zaire arrived from The East Pacific.
- 78 days ago: Ebola virus departed this region for South Africa.
- 78 days ago: Ebola virus arrived from Africa.
Central Africa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.