WA Delegate: The Lone and Level Sands of Nationstatelandsville (elected 357 days ago)
Founder: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Ankh Mauta
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Ankh Mauta is ranked 1,522nd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The United Corporations of Norstal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Work Hard, Live Easy”|
|2.||The Germoney ist Champion of Rupudska||Left-Leaning College State||“Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus”|
|3.||The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Ever upwards and forwards, for only in progress is hope”|
|4.||The AMX40s of Liecthenbourg||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Quack, Quack, Quack”|
|5.||The Ever-Lasting Dominion of The Corparation||Corporate Police State||“Power through Unity, Unity through Conformity”|
|6.||The Silicate Empire of The Inritus Extraho||Capitalist Paradise||“Pave the earth; chrome the moon.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Britiannia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free”|
|8.||The Holy Roman Empire of Austria-Bohemia-Hungary||New York Times Democracy||“Trias Iuncta in Uno, Indivisibiliter ac Inseparabiliter”|
|9.||The Daiteikoku of Imperial--japan||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Good Luck Ebola-Chan!”|
|10.||The Disputed Island Territory of Softened Pyrokinetics||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I Broke Earl”|
Regional Poll • What shall we do on Z-Day?
Poll called by The Lone and Level Sands of Nationstatelandsville
Voting opened 12 hours ago and will close in 2 days 11 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 9 hours ago: The Republic of Little Wooden Boy arrived from The Pacific.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Patrick the Fox arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of The Dogtoaster arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 hours ago: The Federal Republic of B H Obama arrived from Balder.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Radioactive childhood memories arrived from Osiris.
- 12 hours ago: The Lone and Level Sands of Nationstatelandsville created a new regional poll: "What shall we do on Z-Day?".
- 12 hours ago: The Kingdom of Franceali departed this region for Esquarium.
- 12 hours ago: The Kingdom of Franceali arrived from The East Pacific.
- 20 hours ago: The Lone and Level Sands of Nationstatelandsville suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 20 hours ago: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Ankh Mauta Regional Message Board
Shot at everything that moves?
Seems like a reasonable option, if there's nothing else. I say we devote part of our resources to research, part to extermination, and part to whatever other options (we might have to brainstorm, pun unintended, to figure out what those other options might possibly be).
Guns are bullshit.
Go, have fun.
Well, if we join the Cure thingy, we're supposed to only do curing.
Which is fine for me, since it will mean we'll have the most survivors and that we can reconvert the lost population easily if everyone cures.
I say we join.
Also, another possibility we might have to prepare for. Interregional attacks. Yes, Max said there'd be an Influence-free ability to close the borders, but he said nothing about there not being the possibility of, say, interregional virus missiles or something.
Join the ZDC, I mean. Not the Zacks.
Yeah, nice idea. Let's wait for them to open a sign up thread.
Missed this, somehow.
I think, when we join, we should raise the possibility of there not being a cure this time around. Max is sneaky like that.
Also, Nat, Night, I revived and moved a few of my puppets in here to help out. Patrick the Fox, B H Obama, Radioactive childhood memories, and The Dogtoaster are all mine, so don't be alarmed.