WA Delegate: The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes (elected 1 year 107 days ago)
Founder: The Founding Nation of Assorro
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Absolution
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Absolution is ranked 6,006th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Tara pulii||Anarchy||“Live free or die!”|
|2.||The Invasion of Furious Grandmothers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's not working. Maybe we need to laugh louder.”|
|3.||The Republic of Freeoplis||New York Times Democracy||“I won't do what you tell me”|
|4.||The Pasteurized States of Agrantha||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Esse quam videri bonus malebat.”|
|5.||The Sadistic Dungeons of Psycho Birds||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Like... we care? ”|
|6.||The Free Freeloaders of Slartibartfast 20XI||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It really tied the room together.”|
|7.||The Nasty Side of Child Care Workers||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Why spare the rod? Hit the Little Brat!!! ”|
|8.||The Dictatorship Eurasian Empire of Rolass||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Peace,Work,Prosperity”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Beedward||New York Times Democracy||“Illiud Latine dici non potest.”|
|10.||The United Republic of GameBoyColor||Democratic Socialists||“It's 9'o'clock on a Saturday... ”|
Last poll: “Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"”
- 4 days ago: The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes created a new regional poll: "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 5 days ago: The United Kingdom of Sam the Reaper ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of Blood Aiuria arrived from Osiris.
- 10 days ago: The Ninja Dictatorship of BeaverBratville departed this region for NationStates.
- 13 days ago: The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes created a new regional poll: "Code of Maritime Law".
- 14 days ago: The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 14 days ago: The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 17 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Topak arrived from The East Pacific.
- 17 days ago: The Founding Nation of Assorro rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Absolution Regional Message Board
Have you seen the photos of him I got on FB? lol
Mimes? Can't we just exile them to Tamatun?
Shhh... Don't let her hear you else the plan will be all for naught!
Haven't been paying too much attention to fb these past two days, been playing FF XIV too much if I am honest.
I've been playing NHL 13 and F1 2010, myself.
and why would you be upset that joffrey's dead?
He was made into a beast, depicted inaccurately as being a bit of a snivelling coward and then horribly poisoned at his own wedding in front of family and friends. At least his head won't be placed on a pike and displayed to all that enter Kings Landing. Who's next in line for that throne?
I can not speak as to why the Mimes attack all Scarecrows. They may be interpreting them as competition.
I don't think the depiction was much different from the books.
Ok, this is THE LAST TIME I am rushing at the last minute to get something done. I am done with killing myself with stress. From now on everything is started early. no more procrastination.
* Angus the Pirate takes the podium. *
I sees cannon to the right of them, cannon to the left of them, cannon in front of them volleyed and thundered. Stormed at by shot and shell, boldly they rode and well into the jaws of death, into the very mouth of Hell rode my six hundred.
Them that thought they'd witnessed the last of the likes of me knows now how bitterly wrong t'was that there notion. When I says I wants videos, I ain't exactly putting forth a question. * wink * Free of adsware I tells them! No more with the funny popup windows like, see?
There be TWO complete seasons of that there 70s Show and THREE of this Sopranos beastie for any so inclined around this here realm's forum to partake at any time you sees fit I do declare proper and true! No more harmful, distasteful baddies. Just a play button is all. Arrr...
* Angus peg-legs his way off the stage. *
The Captain everyone! He did two showings this week, wow!
* Lights scented candles and begins to gently rub Tam's temples. *
I'm being facetious unfortunately again Tam. I think little Nero had to go but it does present us with a who-done-it. Was it the cake, the wine, did the fool do it, or Marjorie? The actor that played Joffrey is listed as 21 and a "retired" Irish actor. What other role could he fulfil now? He's typecast in my opinion and I wonder if he's ever received threats because of the character?
Should the wage gap mean that women get to leave work 23% earlier?
There is no wage gap, it's a myth. If women were 23% cheaper to employ than men, corporations would hire only women to save money. Since that isn't happening, there is no wage gap.
I can't even...