WA Delegate: The Militaristic Federation of The Sheika (elected 17 days ago)
Founder: The Founding Nation of Assorro
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Absolution
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Absolution is ranked 4,509th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Free Freeloaders of Slartibartfast 20XI||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It really tied the room together.”|
|2.||The Free Land of Tara pulii||Anarchy||“Live free or die!”|
|3.||The Invasion of Furious Grandmothers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's not working. Maybe we need to laugh louder.”|
|4.||The Property of Looters Anonymous||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ours if it ain't nailed down, or if we can pry it loose”|
|5.||The Republic of Emperors Chair||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We live with pride in an economic bubble.”|
|6.||The Biker Gangs of Gaspacia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United in independence.”|
|7.||The Drunken Hathist Fiefdom of Coffee Cakes||Anarchy||“WA TG's not sent to War Eagles WILL be ignored.”|
|8.||The Republic of Coffee Cake||Anarchy||“Baked goods and hot drink for all ”|
|9.||The Queendom of Transarcadia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All Things Are Beautiful”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Lisduff||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace, Liberty, Strength”|
Last poll: “Rules of Surrender”
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Founding Nation of Assorro rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Republic of Washingtoniastan departed this region for London Bridge.
- 4 days ago: The Unified Republic of Greto arrived from Osiris.
- 9 days ago: The Militaristic Federation of The Sheika created a new regional poll: "Rules of Surrender".
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Krakenbot8 arrived from Violet Irises.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Washingtoniastan arrived from London Bridge.
- 16 days ago: The Militaristic Federation of The Sheika created a new regional poll: "Repeal "The General Patent Charter"".
- 17 days ago: The Militaristic Federation of The Sheika replaced The United Republic of GameBoyColor as WA Delegate.
- 19 days ago: The Communist Confederate Union of Nerosina ceased to exist.
Absolution Regional Message Board
Hm... Assorro has become confused? Must mean my plan is working, muhahaha!!
In all seriousness, not sure what route I'll go with, leaning towards research though.
I seem to remember I did a little of everything last time. Is that the wrong approach?
I was working last year, but this year I shall be around :D
I mean, if you can't beat might as well join them, no?
GBC gets it. :D
Not that I like to succumb to peer pressure, but I am pretty much up for whatever the region would like to do. I agree with Tam, a concentrated effort is the best way to go.
Personally, I would like to go with research and with careful coordination it would not be too difficult to accomplish.
Careful coordination? Hm, I'll stock up on hot pockets, mountain dew, and funyuns.
Now that's a winning combination!
You Sir, are a man on my wave length!! *leans back in armchair*
I'm on your team.