WA Delegate (non-executive): The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne (elected )
Founder: The Adventures of Camelza
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Pony Lands, The Ascendancy, Weed, Vissella, The Empire of Friendship, New Lunar Republic, Minecraftia, France, Unified Skaian Syndicate of Rulers, Sacrum Romanum Imperium, Yerushalem VI, Sagittarius Arm, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Illuminati, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, Realm of Unrestricted Science, and 9 others.The Great Chili, Union of Confederate Regions, Avadam Inn, The Bunny Fire, Deepfall, Pacific Isles, Regionless, The Bar on the corner of every region, and Gypsy Lands.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Angels of Derp
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Angels of Derp is ranked 3,976th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne||Left-wing Utopia||“In Derp We Trust”|
|2.||The Adventures of Camelza||Civil Rights Lovefest||“These NSers are crazy!”|
|3.||The Ferry godmother of Immoren||Left-Leaning College State||“...”|
|4.||The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir||Left-Leaning College State||“From Rags to Riches”|
|5.||The Sleep of Mad hatters in jeans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Explosion”|
|6.||The Scientific Technocracy of Ximea||New York Times Democracy||“Scientia Est Quantivis Pretii”|
|7.||The Republic of Quandarm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Love, Honor, Family, and the Sweat of your Brow”|
|8.||The Mmmm of Rogue Syrup||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pinkie pie?”|
- : Wilgrove ceased to exist.
- : Drifter of the region The Legions of Heaven And Hell cancelled the closure of its embassy in Angels of Derp.
- : The Queendom of Alternal of the region The Legions of Heaven And Hell ordered the closure of its embassy in Angels of Derp.
- : The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir arrived from Osiris.
- : The Scrunchy Derp of Quidomne became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Democratic Geniocracy of Ceffyltir ceased to exist.
- : Hon hin hin bagitt of the region Hick me up inside proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Endless Barren Wasteland of Poopsadon of the region Civilizational Compact proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Angels of Derp and Gypsy Lands.
- : Embassy established between Angels of Derp and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Angels of Derp Regional Message Board
My only interaction with Black Panther lore is Black Panther trailer shown before TLJ, but Wakanda gives me impression of Gondolin. Except more sci-fi and set in Africa.
And merry new happy to you too.
I came to conclusion that if I'd try to explain to the concept of cosplay cafe like presented in Blend S and otaku subculture archetypes waitresses present to someone in Finnish in real life who's "uninitiated", I'd have to make a bog-sacrifice out of myself immediately after I get over "imouto" archetype.
There's a number of anime things that are hard to explain to literally anyone that hasn't been infected by the weeb.
Anime about cooking, the Imouto fetish, Traps... "Keijo!!!!!!!!"
It's catching on more nowadays though. It's slowly becoming more popular in the Western nations.
Lots of internet specific stuff is becoming more common. Which might be a good or bad thing.
That's one way to increase novel's character count.
I didn't except to find Kalevala fanfiction written in correct(ish) poetic meter, but apparently it is a thing.
Watching Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles at this hour was sort of mistake, because now I want to go to ramen place. Yet I found out that closest, and only ramen places are in Helsinki.