WA Delegate: The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Ebenezer, The Great Universe, Organization of United Sovereign States, United Nations of Earthlings, Hollow Point, Novo Brasil, and SECFanatics.
The Insulam Confederacy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in The Insulam Confederacy
World Census staff spent many nights answering the front door in order to measure which nations have the biggest Pizza Delivery industries.
As a region, The Insulam Confederacy is ranked 23,743rd in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Blayere||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From all, the one republic”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Crysuko||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I belong, you belong, we belong to Crysuko”|
|3.||The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Eat Teeth.”|
- : The Republic of Blayere arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Ploassau ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Pink Pirates of Flimxanthia replaced The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades as WA Delegate.
- : The Kanaka Colony of Te Iwi departed this region for The guard.
- : The Island Republic of Mark departed this region for The Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Operatives of XCOM Project departed this region for The guard.
- : The Unorthodox exterminator of Mr Dale Gribble departed this region for The guard.
- : The Machinations of Aaargh departed this region for The South Pacific.
The Insulam Confederacy Regional Message Board
Focus on curing
I've entered to eliminate the zombie menace.
I never even engaged properly here... but I miss this
Hey same, a lot. I keep popping on to check issues and i'm like "we need to be countries again"
Remember when there wasn't like 10 people here. Those were the days.
the phoenix returns
holy heck this is one for the history books
It's crazy how long this has been going on. I made this like 6 years ago. I started this in like 7th grade and now I'm about to be done with my first year of college.
Anyway, always been fun to die on here to come back alive and do my issues and then repeat. This time may be different as I actually check my email now so we'll see.