WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Inner Mongolia
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Inner Mongolia is ranked 4,482nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Jiangxi Soviet Embassy of Inner Asia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“全世界無產階級和被壓迫的民族聯合起來”|
|2.||The Republic of Ulambatur||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Бүгд Найрамдах Монгол Ард Улс”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Socialist Mongolia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Бүгд Найрамдах Монгол Ард Улс”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Mongol Empire||Psychotic Dictatorship||“It is our destiny to roam the land”|
|5.||The Great Mongolian Khanate of Chinggis Khan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Khan of the Mongols”|
|6.||The People's Democratic Khanate of Inner-Mongolia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“内蒙古自治区”|
- : The People's Republic of Socialist Mongolia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Mongol Empire arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Socialist Mongolia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Free Tibet and Inner Mongolia.
- : The Kingdom of Laos is Great of the region Dispatchia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Inner Mongolia.
- : The Free Land of The Tibetans of the region Free Tibet agreed to construct embassies.
- : The People's Democratic Khanate of Inner-Mongolia proposed constructing embassies with Free Tibet.
- : Embassy established between Inner Mongolia and The Union of Trans Steppia.
- : The People's Republic of EAS Nevermore of the region Dispatchia ordered the closure of its embassy in Inner Mongolia.
- : The People's Democratic Khanate of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with The Union of Trans Steppia.