The People's Democratic Khanate of Inner-Mongolia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.957 billion Inner-Mongolians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hohhot. The average income tax rate is 28.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Inner-Mongolian economy, worth 743 trillion yuan a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Automobile Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 53,245 yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, an enfeebled opposition party spends most of its time simply trying to stay on the ballot, and the government snoops on private internet connections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inner-Mongolia's national animal is the steppe horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Inner-Mongolia dismissed Inner-Mongolia as Premier of the Inner Mongolian Workers' Party of Inner Mongolia.
- : Inner-Mongolia updated the World Factbook entry in Inner Mongolia.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Inner-Mongolia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Inner-Mongolia's influence in Inner Mongolia rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".