WA Delegate (non-executive): The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in Peace
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, Peace is ranked 2,576th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Wonderboom||Capitalist Paradise||“All power corrupts, but we need electricity.”|
|2.||The Republic of November 22 1955||Democratic Socialists||“Freedom and Happiness for all”|
|3.||The Brothers Lionheart of Nangijala||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Lägereldarnas och sagornas tid”|
|4.||The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist||New York Times Democracy||“War is sustained terrorism.”|
|5.||The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora||Democratic Socialists||“We just sleep all day long!”|
- : The Republic of November 22 1955 arrived from Meditation.
- : The Republic of Bohunt of the region Bohuntia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Pirouettes ceased to exist.
- : Darwaish ceased to exist.
- : The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora became regional WA Delegate.
- : The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist arrived from Osiris.
- : The Peaceful Kingdom of Tel Fyr Mora lost WA Delegate status.
- : Regional Founder The State on a Path to Peace of A Pacifist ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tomokonoko departed this region for The army of the rose.
Peace Regional Message Board
Post by Sereny suppressed by a moderator.
I decided that this region was the best for my country because of certain reasons I wasn't making it in my old one. The most recent happening was when I refused to send my military to another country for "peacekeeping" and instead sent the small portion of aid money I could spare, resulting in my being labeled the "cheapskate" of my region. I decided to search out new regions who had similar goals for their country and others - peace and love achieved through civil rights and care for the environment.
It's so quiet here... Just as I like.
Hello, hi, bonjour! I'm new here...hi
wow this is so much nicer than the other places I've been...
I prefer peace and quiet.