WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of FORGE Founder
Last WA Update:
FORGE contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in FORGE
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, FORGE is ranked 12,304th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Federation of FORGE Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“FORGE Forever”|
|2.||The Republic of Fukumi||Anarchy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Where anyone can be anything and FORGE.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Place That Has No Big Banks and FORGE.
- : The Federation of FORGE Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Submarine dongle communications cable of the region Submarine dongle communications cable proposed constructing embassies.
- : Quakers united of the region Circumspice cancelled the closure of its embassy in FORGE.
- : Tupamaros of the region Circumspice ordered the closure of its embassy in FORGE.
- : The Republic of Fukumi arrived from Yuno.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
FORGE Regional Message Board
Can nations who's regions have resigned from FORGE withdraw their votes.
Their votes won't count.
I would like to tell everyone Westphalia isn't dead!
I know as I am a representative to this region although not for Westphalia.