The Empire of Lenlyvit is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.283 billion Lenlyvitians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Toduqara. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth 828 trillion Lens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 131,877 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, and family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lenlyvit's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lenlyvit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Bop to the Top of Alkasia.
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The AMAZING BEAUTIFUL LAND of New Rantera.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The 🇫🇷 ℱℛᎯℕℂᎾ-ℐᏆᎯℒℐᎯℕ ℰℕᏆℰℕᏆℰ 🇮🇹 of The Most Freedom Ever.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Confederacy of Kohnhead.
- : Lenlyvit endorsed The Bop to the Top of Alkasia.
- : Lenlyvit was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Lenlyvit applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lenlyvit published "Lenlyvitian Dice System" (Factbook: Overview).