The Empire of Lenlyvit is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.826 billion Lenlyvitians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liomius. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth a remarkable 1,192 trillion Lens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,143 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, and young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lenlyvit's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular and Highest Average Incomes.
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lenlyvit changed its national motto to "By Sword and Shield".
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Hole To Hide In rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Lenlyvit relocated from Grace of Gaia to The Hole To Hide In.
- : Lenlyvit's influence in Grace of Gaia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".