The Kingdom of Lenlyvit is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.799 billion Lenlyvitians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lusotone. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth a remarkable 1,054 trillion Lens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 135,233 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work, workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning, opening a bad email attachment can be a major felony, and jokes told in elementary school often come back to haunt politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lenlyvit's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lenlyvit published "Positions I've Held in NS" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Lenlyvit published "Things I've Authored" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Lenlyvit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Lenlyvitian Colony of Terra Voltera dismissed Lenlyvit as Cartographer of The Hole To Hide In.
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ponticianre.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The People's Republic of Villadolia.
- : Lenlyvit was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Holy Purple Nation of Antekuna.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Republic of New Paral.