The Empire of Lenlyvit is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 13.534 billion Lenlyvitians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liomius. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Lenlyvitian economy, worth a remarkable 1,888 trillion Lens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 139,525 Lens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schoolboys trained in chivalry are encouraged to duel other boys for a maiden's hand, weekly religious services often resemble campaign rallies, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed, and the aims of top-secret Lenlyvitian science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lenlyvit's national animal is the Lenlyvalk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lenlyvit lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
- : Lenlyvit's influence in The Union of Democratic States rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Republic of Intrepsia.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Commonwealth of East Langlea.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Incorporated States of The Republic of Echomore.
- : Lenlyvit endorsed The Incorporated States of The Republic of Echomore.
- : Lenlyvit was endorsed by The Free Land of Corydo.
- : Lenlyvit updated the World Factbook entry in Archmont.
- : Lenlyvit relocated from Archmont to The Union of Democratic States.
- : The Empire of Parsend appointed Lenlyvit as Overseer with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Archmont.
Endorsements Received: 22 » The Glorious Hypetrain, The Southeast Earth, Kingdom of Sacento, Kim Hyun, Leroysia, Bagong Timog Mindanao, Blurabling, Solavenia, Farneras, Aztland, Fremore, North Plegia, Kantobliv, Great Vankor, The Republic of Ataturkey, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Alpinumtia, Spoela, Corydo, The Republic of Echomore, East Langlea, and Intrepsia.