WA Delegate (non-executive): The Endos Go Here of Asdersland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the South Pacific, The East Pacific, Forest, Gay, Caer Sidi, The Order of the Grey Wardens, The Hole To Hide In, the Rejected Realms, 10000 Islands, Spiritus, Social Liberal Union, Conch Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Ridgefield, Force, The Region That Has No Big Banks, and 2 others.NationStates Today, and The Potato Alliance.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Defender, Democratic, Egalitarian, Enormous, Game Player, LGBT, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, and 3 others.Serious, Social, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The Union of Democratic States
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The Union of Democratic States is ranked 7,404th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Free Federation of Goldsaver||Civil Rights Lovefest||“None Shall be Held in Chains”|
|2.||The Santa of Kantobliv||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Friendship”|
|3.||The Socialist Nature Preserve of Borgarthia||Left-wing Utopia||“Countdown to Utopia”|
|4.||The Socialist Democracy of Prorescia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In everything, have honor, and show your enemies love.”|
|5.||The Little Ant on my Computer of The Noble Thatcherites||New York Times Democracy||“Peace Through Strength”|
|6.||The Revolutionary Commune of Greater Yue||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom, Labour, Peace, Bread, Land, and Liberty!”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Strydonia||Left-wing Utopia||“From Many, One”|
|8.||The Red Curtains of Stateazar||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Concentration Imagination Observation Trust Ensemble”|
|9.||The Very Happy Guy of We The People Gouvernor||Democratic Socialists||“Development through rightfulness”|
|10.||The Underground of Sans Francisco||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It’s raining somewhere else.”|
- : The Little Ant on my Computer of The Noble Thatcherites suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Democratic Republic of Catopiad arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Barnettian conservatism ceased to exist.
- : Coltick ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Northern Counties of England arrived from Osiris.
- : The Thérésina of Universal Territories departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : The Empire of The Jowiz of the Jowiz arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Thérésina of Universal Territories arrived from Sonindia.
- : The Empire of Rusviet empire arrived from Canterbury.
- : The Empire of Rusviet empire departed this region for Canterbury.
The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board
This page explains everything about citizenship:
Once your citizenship application is approved, you can join the foreign ministry by becoming an ambassador:
Here you go: https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?threads/ministry-of-foreign-affairs-application.35/
Ambassador is where everyone in the foreign ministry starts
Don't forget to endorse our Regional Delegate
Also, I'm new here too
Hope you enjoy your stay here !
And have you joined our discord server yet?
There exists an almost perfect mixture of warm welcoming, weird jokes, and super-weird memes lol
The General Assembly has been busy recently. As Chairperson, I recently appointed Zeneste my Deputy Chairperson to help me manage the Assembly. Zeneste has a fresh perspective on regional affairs and I am confident that he can manage the General Assembly. Additionally, I recently appointed myself Chair of the Union Day Committee. I am excited to work with Speaker Nuevo San Miguel once he returns from a LOA l to fill the remainder of the seats on the committee. Finally, the Motion to Amend the Constitution was introduced and is now in the amendment period. I encourage you to read and comment on these recent undertakings by clicking on the links below.
Deputy Chairperson Appointment: https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?threads/union-day-committee-chair-appointment.266/
Union Day Committee Chair Appointment: https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?threads/deputy-chairperson-appointment.262/
Motion to Amend the Consitutiton: https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?threads/motion-to-amend-the-constitution.263/
The Noble Thatcherites
P.S. If you haven't already, please make sure to join the discord (https://discord.gg/PtVSjBK) and forum (https://forum.theuds.org/) and sign up for citizenship (https://forum.theuds.org/index.php?threads/apply-for-citizenship.11/). The Union uses discord as our primary means of communication and the forum for all official government documentation and chatter. Citizenship is the gateway to civic participation and I strong encourage you to sign up!
This is the candidacy form for the November Senate Election. This form shall accept responses from 2:00 PM EST on November 25th to 2:00 PM EST on November 27th, after which a list of candidates shall be released. The election shall run from 2:00 PM EST on November 28th to 2:00 PM EST on November 30th. The Office of the Chancellor shall present a report to the People detailing the results of the September Senate Election. The Oath of Office shall be administered by the Chief Justice to the newly elected Senators.
Candidacy Form: https://forms.gle/XrzuqKiBFcXeao8g7
Forum ★ Discord ★ Citizenship ★ Master Dispatch ★ Constitution ★ Embassy Policy ★ Guide
Per 6.6 of the Constitution, the Chancellors have a mandate to manage regional elections, including the election of a President, Senators, a Chairperson, and Justices when vacancies arise on the Supreme Court. Because rigorous elections are the hallmark of a healthy constitutional republic, rules are necessary to ensure that elections are thoughtful, campaign processes are consistent and understandable, and spam is minimized. Although not required, candidates are encouraged to post campaign threads within Liberty Square on the regional forum to provide a designated place for dialogue between campaigns and the voters. Voters are encouraged to engage with each candidate through designated campaign threads and discussion within these and all campaign spaces is expected to be thoughtful. Finally, the Chancellors place ballot quality and security as top priorities. We ask for your patience when handling elections. Any questions concerning the election process or this document in particular can be directed to the Office of the Chancellor.
1. The NationStation Rules, Discord Terms of Service, Proboards Terms of Service, UDS Administrative Team Rules, and regional law must be obeyed at all times.
2. All campaign messages are expected to be thoughtful. Spam, or the posting of multiple repetitive messages is prohibited. Spam of images and elementary phrases such as “Vote for Testlandia” will not be tolerated.
3. The Office of the Chancellor is the sole authority on the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Should an action come close to but not necessarily violate the text of these rules, the Office of the Chancellor may determine wrongdoing.
4. The Office of the Chancellor may amend these rules at any time without warning. Candidates and voters are expected to familiarize themselves with these rules.
5. Violation of these rules may result in action taken against the offender, including the possibility of removal from the ballot.
1. Regional Officers (ROs) are forbidden from using their permissions to influence the outcome of an election. No RO with the “communications” permission may send a region-wide telegram supporting a campaign. No RO with the “appearance” permission may promote a campaign on the world factbook entry.
2. Telegrams concerning a campaign must be limited to one recipient at a time. The use of the regional API or stamps for the dissemination of telegrams concerning a campaign are prohibited.
3. Candidates are permitted to make one small to medium-sized RMB post concerning their campaign wherein they may cite their forum campaign thread but may not post their platform in full. Such posts must include the following message at the bottom:
“[b][u]Attention[/u]: This is an RMB campaign post concerning an ongoing election. As not to accumulate spam, please do not respond here to this post and familiarize with our regional Election Rules. Please direct any responses to Liberty Square on the regional forum.[/b]”
1. All forum campaigning must be limited to the Liberty Square sub-forum under Union Center.
2. Campaigns must limit their primary promotional activities to one clearly marked campaign thread.
3. All players are welcome to respond and discuss candidate-related matters in a candidate’s campaign thread.
1. All discord campaigning must be limited to the #campaign-channel on the UDS discord server.
2. The use of images shall be prohibited.