WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Doctor Who Universe, Asylum, U R N, APSIA, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, United Governments of NationStates, Union of Republics, The Dirt Alliance, Federation of Planets Headquarters, Arconian Empire, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Winterfell, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Turkic Union, Technologica, and 42 others.Future Earth, Coalition of Nations, The Western Isles, The New Commonwealth Society, The Alliance of Dictators, The Erviadus Galaxy, St Abby, POLATION, Pluviostan, KAISERREICH, United Imperial Union, Avadam Inn, Ivory Tower, Bus Stop, The Embassy, International Debating Area, Regionless, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, The Illuminati, Novo Brasil, Coin Collecting Club, Brasil, Lardyland, Union of the Kind Ones, Fredonia, Union of Allied Planets, Usea, The Planet X, Hollow Point, The Region Of Gargery, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Codex Ylvus, Union of Nationalists, Slavers Bay, Click Here, RAMS, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, The Great Monarchical Nations, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Traveling Wilburys, and Vertanavor.
Cyberius Confederation contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Cyberius Confederation
A measure of the general physical health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Cyberius Confederation is ranked 2,607th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Myriad Shining World Systems of Kasterborous Gallifrey||New York Times Democracy||“Vere est supra: in fine enim inceperat”|
|2.||The Dark Shadows of Vampire Princess Miyu||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Tainted Blood”|
|3.||The Republic of Yewblossom||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The United Federative Republic of The New North Republic of the region The Cult of PCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Natan Region and Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 233 of the region Natan Region ordered the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Federated Empire of Radole of the region Technologica cancelled the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Nation of Sysillia of the region Technologica ordered the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : Embassy cancelled between The embassy collectors and Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Kingric of Terra Britania of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Cyberius Confederation.
- : Embassy cancelled between Dream Land and Cyberius Confederation.
- : Embassy cancelled between Laotis and Cyberius Confederation.
Cyberius Confederation Regional Message Board
Hello, fellow embassy region!
Do you want to enter a fun competition? Do you want the story of your region to be highlighted? If so, then you should join... The Challenge Of The Embassies!
Please read the following dispatch for more information!
Aredita here! As we are in the midst of The Coronavirus, not being able to have many social interactions have definitely put boredom into my life, and I'm sure others lives as well. But, I don't believe in boredom! So, to challenge the evils of boredom, I thought that it would be fun to have a little NationStates competition! Sure, this isn't an official component of the game, but I still thought that it would be fun. So, here it is: I am officially announcing The Challenge Of The Embassies!
I'm glad you asked! The Challenge Of The Embassies is a great game to support patriotism of your current region, bring the embassies The Region Of Gargery has, together, and challenge and defeat boredom! But, I'm sure you were wondering what the game is exactly. Again, thank you for asking! Each region The Region Of Gargery (Gargery) has as an embassy will have the option to sign up for the game. If your region is on the list below, congratulations, you can sign up!
2. Reminated Euromean Republic
3. Montrandecs Neighbours
6. Union of Democrats
7. Cyberius Confederation
8. The Cormorant Pact
11. The Embassy
12. Embassies Embassies Embassies
13. Codex Ylvus
14. The Region Of Gargery Citizenship
15. Fettarian Peoples Land
17. Democratic Republic of Southern Africa
19. United Christian Empires of the West
20. Gypsy Lands
21. Communist Balestria
22. The Great Universe
23. Allied Conservative States
24. Mid Atlantic Quarantine
25. Independence Hill
26. Ay lugi
27. Federal Republic of Russia
Any new embassies that Gargrey gets will not be included in the challenge. Anyway, to the main point (sorry). If the WA Delegate or the Founder signs up for the competition, the whole region is in! Here, the region works and collaborates together to create a fictional short story about how their region came to be. For example, you could write a story about how your region was once ruled over by a crazy dictator and was taken over by its own people and made better (Or the opposite if you are a dictator region).
Anyway, what's a competition without rules? After all, rules rule! Here is a list of the rules:
1. You may not get any help with your fictional story outside of your region
2. Forming alliances, bribing, or any other form of cheating to get information on another region's fictional story is prohibited. (This even applies if the regions agree to share their story).
3. A Nation in a region that is signed up is not obligated to contribute to the challenge.
4. Your short story must maintain a 600-word limit
5. There must be at least 4 regions competing in the challenge, or else it will be called off
What happens if you break the rules:
Well, I will penalize you. When I read and judge your short story, I will take into account that you cheated. Even if the story is really good, I still won't think of it the same way. However, the only rule that you can break (let me be clear, to an extent) is the 600-Word limit. If your short story is 601 words, don't worry about it! However, if it's 650 words, I would start worrying. I'm not going to penalize a region that has a couple of words over the 600-word limit. But, let's just say if you are over 610, it will be penalized.
First off, copy and paste this link into a new tab: https://forms.gle/wUddFxX6ryA2gvzx5
This will bring you to a page where either the Founder or the WA Delegate will sign up on behalf of the region. Just fill it out, and the region is signed up. Just like magic! Only the WA Delegate or The Founder can sign up. If it is detected that the region was signed up by not the WA Delegate or The Founder, it will result in disqualification.
If you are wondering what the dates for the competition are, well, here you go:
Deadline to Sign Up: August 17, 2020 - If your region misses this date, it will not be allowed to participate. However, if you sign up on this date, it will not be marked as missing the deadline.
Competition Officially Starts: August 18, 2020 - This is the first day you can submit your short stories.
Submission Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020 - All short stories must be telegrammed to me by this date. If not, your short story will not be judged.
Once the whole region (or at least the nations that agreed to take part) agree that the short story is ready to submit and be judged, the WA Delegate or The Founder will address a telegram to me, Aredita and I will judge it. Please note: To keep things fair, Gargery will not be submitting an entry in the competition, since I will be judging the entries. And now, the best part: Awards! The top 3 entries are the ones that will be honored. Here is what they get:
First Place: A special, one of a kind video created by me honoring the first place region, bragging rights, an Official Certificate, and a whole lot of good attention!
Second Place: Bragging rights, a whole lot of good attention, and a one of a kind Official Certificate, created by me!
Third Place: Bragging rights and a whole lot of good attention!
If you have a question, comment, concern, etc. Please send a telegram to me, Aredita and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
P.s. This pamphlet may be updated at any point, so be sure to check it every so often.
Attention everyone in the WA,
Please vote AGAINST on the WA Propsal: Liberate Syria.
Syria is a fellow embassy region of TRG and I've been in contact with their leader, and they do NOT want to be liberated.
I encourage everyone to vote against this proposal, however, I know that you are all entitled to your opinions. Please vote on what you feel is the right option.
Thank you allies, may this RMB post find you well,
Yes, that was horrible news, and how the majority were so quick to side with him (probably without independent investigation).