WA Delegate: The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Bigtopia
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Bigtopia is ranked 9,496th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The United States of Simonation||Father Knows Best State||“In God we trust”|
|2.||The Colony of After Singularity||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Remember: you Humans created us, your own downfall”|
|3.||The Republic of Insomniac Dragon||Moralistic Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
|4.||The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus||New York Times Democracy||“Right Is More Precious Than Peace”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Rambler19||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space For Rent”|
|6.||The Non-Detectable Ambush of A Raider Sleeper||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Time to Sleep! ”|
|7.||The Community of Ranga||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pax Elegit Sapientes”|
- : The Allied States of Dynomo Mk27 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Magnificent Kingdom of Maricoen of the region Eastern Europe withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Magnificent Kingdom of Maricoen of the region Eastern Europe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus password-protected the region.
- : The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus banned The Democratic States of Puppyboi46 from the region.
- : The Rogue Nation of Daxtastic12 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus ejected and banned The Rogue Nation of Daxtastic12 from the region.
- : The Democratic States of Puppyboi46 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus ejected The Democratic States of Puppyboi46 from the region.
- : The Heavily Armed Super Power of Archidamus cancelled the closure of embassies between Bigtopia and The Great Universe.
Bigtopia Regional Message Board
Ho ho ho, thats not nice. In Ded Moroz is allowed to believe whatever they wish to be true, even in science and medicine!
Back to New York Times Democracy. I wonder if my nation is stablising, meaning picking the compromise option leads to high political freedoms and lowish personal freedoms.
“Before blissfully and benignly blundering into breaches bypassing basic rights, beware!” cries masked libertarian-anarchist ‘B’. “Begone to this balderdash! Ban biometric background bata! Uh... I mean data.”
Beckon Bigtopians, behold 'B''s bold boasts! Why can't all Bigtopians banter so?
Looks like you bounced everyone from talking.
Bruteland so angry! Rain and rain at home today!
We are truly in a new golden age of Bigtopia! There are 134.034 billion Bigtopians in the world today! Here are the population shares:
Telemark Bataljon 7.55%
Feather Bellied Bigtopians 6.12%
The Bigtopian Empire 3.50%
Insomniac Dragon 2.62%
Dynomo Mk27 1.46%
Ded Moroz 1.21%
Bigger Bigtopia 0.21%
Third Wheel Economics 0.21%
Bigfoot Bloggers 0.19%
Discord on a Harpsichord 0.15%
dang what just happened
We are undergoing some minor changes here, reverting Bigtopia back to its original purpose. All I ask is that if you are a member of the World Assembly, please endorse me as Delegate. This is simply to maintain regional security. Otherwise, you are free to come and go as you please here.