|Faith||Church of the Rising Phoenix|
The Empire of Crazy Firemen is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Firefighter Clemente with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 21.824 billion Crazy Firemenians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seagrave. The average income tax rate is 95.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Crazy Firemenian economy, worth a remarkable 3,372 trillion Brotherhoods a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 154,518 Brotherhoods, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, the government loves seeing the little people fight, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, and employers are keenest on employees who lack family values. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crazy Firemen's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Church of the Rising Phoenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Crazy Firemen was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Lucky holy wants easter eggs of Bormiar.
- : Crazy Firemen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Crazy Firemen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Crazy Firemen endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Crazy Firemen was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Farrakhan, Beezertopia, Unibot III, The Horror Channel, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Zavea, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Emeseses, Pettlland, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, North Comunist Awelanius, Doormat to the Lord, Florin, Arkhane, Aandruzognivia, United Kraven, Dead I Jack, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Collosuss, Morover, Nation of Urie, Old Blackwood, South Sea New, Thuringia Reich, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Arinteriswith, Visionary Union, Masters86, Cyrtenes, Nakena, Xyloqua, Lansaka, Agalaesia, Bormiar, and Black Hawk Raider Refugees.