The Praetorian Republic of Arcomo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Diederick Antonius with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.69 billion Arcomen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Utopiapolis. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Arcoman economy, worth a remarkable 2,473 trillion aureis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 211,598 aureis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Airplane passenger seat sizes and ticket prices are both first-class, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and the nation's war memorials are being torn down and replaced with peace gardens. Crime is totally unknown. Arcomo's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arcomo was endorsed by The Anti-essentialist Disorder of Kanoria.
- : Arcomo's influence in The Social Liberal Union rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Arcomo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Tinhampton".
- : Arcomo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sophisticated Investors Protocol"".
- : Arcomo was endorsed by The Democratic Federal Republic of Novgonia.
- : Arcomo was endorsed by The Democratic States of Erynia and Draconia.
- : Arcomo was endorsed by The Christmas Yulething of Ratateague.
- : Arcomo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Philippines".
- : Arcomo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Heritage Protection Committee Creation".
- : Arcomo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Aerospace Sovereignty Act".