Governor: The Administrative Offices of Government of the Social Liberal Union
WA Delegate: The Commune of Ramelia (elected )
Founder: The Administrative Offices of Government of the Social Liberal Union
Last WA Update:
Embassies: NSLeft, The Leftist Assembly, The East Pacific, The Union of Democratic States, North Korea, The Communist Bloc, Anarchy, South Pacific, A Liberal Haven, the South Pacific, Thaecia, Social Liberal Union, The Internationale, and Solidarity.
Construction of embassies with Community has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Fascist, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, Feminist, LGBT, Liberal, Map, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, and 3 others.Regional Government, Role Player, and Socialist.
Regional Power: High
The Social Liberal Union contains 198 nations, the 162nd most in the world.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Social Liberal Union
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Social Liberal Union is ranked 25,258th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Pirate enclave of Severed state of Greater Cymru||Democratic Socialists||“Your booty is our booty”|
|2.||The Empire of Drewis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“تصحبك السلامة”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Combronas||Democratic Socialists||“With Passion and Strength”|
|4.||The Republic of Nalagavia||Left-Leaning College State||“We can start Anew!”|
|5.||The Republic of Topria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By The People For The People”|
|6.||The Republic of Ressui||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Наш девиз 4 слова чтоб сгорела наша школа”|
|7.||The Free Land of Gartohol||Left-Leaning College State||“God bless Freedom god bless Gartohol!”|
|8.||The Protectorate of Deep Woods||Anarchy||“My sons, and their sons, shall follow me!”|
|9.||The Republic of Quackensteinia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“c h e e s e”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Koiat||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“My loyalty sings for the Party's”|
1234. . .1920»
- : The Republic of Bolgatostand of the region The Perfect Utopian Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Chaffington Moors arrived from Carcassonne.
- : Tsugikini ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of The Woodridge Islands departed this region for The Leftist Assembly.
- : The Kingdom of The Woodridge Islands arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Art Libera arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Tuop departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The Kingdom of Tuop arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Western ka ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Dacania arrived from The Region That Has No Big Banks.
The Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board
Jeez this debate is longer than the Bible
Communists sure, anarchists absolutely not. The only thing anarchists are good for is sabotaging leftist movements.
Authoritarian communism is capitalism with a mask, The leaders become the bourgeoisie
please keep in mind that SLU is a pan-leftist region, and as such does not permit this sort of unproductive sectarianism that amounts to little more than name-calling. want to debate the merits of anarchism (or leninism, or council communism, or democratic socialism)? that’s fine. but this sort of remark benefits no one
I just wanted to chime in a bit on the WA resolution currently at vote, for the folks who are still undecided. It appears to have good intentions, but there are some questionable aspects to it:
1) It appears to define corporations as legal people, as seen here:
"Issuer(s)" to mean the issuer(s) of securities, which must be a legal person deemed as duly incorporated by the WA state where the exchange is (emphasis mine)
Another user inquired about this in the Forum, and the issue author personally admitted that this would be the case, describing it as “unfortunate”, and
2) It requires that a regulator exist, and stipulates what they would be required to regulate, but doesn’t give any standards that the regulator would have to meet or how they would be chosen. It only stipulates that they be “competent”, and, I mean, that’s prrrrrretty broad (what exactly does "competent" mean? How is it defined?) and open to interpretation from nation to nation. It could potentially open the door to corruption.
All in all, this piece of legislation, while having good intentions, has too many flaws, in my view, and I've voted against it. I’m, of course, happy to discuss it with anyone who wants to.
Ratateague, Impera Lunara, Kalitrastan, and Walark
Alright, Alright, I'll admit… I'm Asexual! (And agender)