|Leader||Prime Minister Suleiman Rashid|
The Confederacy of Osagh is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Suleiman Rashid with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.314 billion Osaghians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cardenopolis. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Osaghian economy, worth 371 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 160,431 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All recreational drugs are legal, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, and hackers post hourly updates on international summits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Osagh's national animal is the panther, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Osagh endorsed The Republic of Unium People.
- : Osagh endorsed The Rogue Nation of Konicapetown.
- : Osagh voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Osagh voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Osagh, many politicians are having to do a hard day's work for the first time in their careers.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Astranomia, Drennicka, Dialectica, Vancovaria, Crindent, Harndon, Hiville, Azkachena, Kikarats, Monserria, Severed state of Greater Cymru, Tromatovia, Ilargia Lurrana, Incredibilis, Port Happy, Helvurium, North American Republics, Courelli, Flowera, Buxolia, L100, Eksarcheia, Check Out Ecosia, Luanmi, New Ariesian, Arcomo, and Free of Russia.