|Leader||Federal Executive Policy Council|
The Federal Social Republic of Drennicka is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Federal Executive Policy Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.208 billion Drenns are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banvitus. The average income tax rate is 91.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Drennish economy, worth 134 trillion Links a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 111,429 Links, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, no one is worried about government policies any more, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread, and protecting the land is holey work. Crime is totally unknown. Drennicka's national animal is the Sea lion, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drennicka was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Cascade Sound.
- : Drennicka endorsed The Republic of Padada Republic.
- : Drennicka endorsed The Commonwealth of Cascade Sound.
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, protecting the land is holey work.
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, tech-mad citizens think that the laser-powered bread-slicer uPhone App is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, no one is worried about government policies any more.
- : Drennicka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, electricians spend more time in school than doctors.
- : Following new legislation in Drennicka, Federal Executive Policy Council's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Harndon, Brys questions, North American Republics, Vancovaria, Anaaxes, Republic of Desmondia, New Ariesian, Hirematia, Heejunia, Cairan, Crindent, Azkachena, Dylan Murdoch, Monserria, Courelli, Glimerusa, Prplia, Sodenia, Precipe, Augusticia, Dethin, Federalized States, The Reformed Beehive, Ilargia Lurrana, Kunimu, The Gideon Islands, Promencia, Markasia, The United Kingdom of Absali, SillySongsWithLarry, and Cascade Sound.