WA Delegate: None.
The White House contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The White House
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The White House is ranked 11,372nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Pulchritudinous Pandemonium of Casa Babylon||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“sueño”|
|2.||The Transatlantic Terrorism of The 51st State of America||Corporate Police State||“The US Navy's largest aircraft carrier”|
|3.||The Death-Squad Diplomacy of Barack Obomber||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Anything George did, I can do better”|
- 20 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Kampuchea and The White House.
- 23 days ago: The Fiefdom of Onnetothi of the region Kampuchea ordered the closure of its embassy in The White House.
- 26 days ago: The National Federation of Organizations ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Mother of 1000 Dead ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The La Pasionarias Legacy of El Utopico Paraiso of the region Communist Democracy cancelled the closure of its embassy in The White House.
- 43 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 24 of the region Communist Democracy ordered the closure of its embassy in The White House.
- 45 days ago: The Dominion of Kangersuatsiaq ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Mexcaltitlan and The White House.
- 54 days ago: Organizations arrived from Kashmir.
The White House Regional Message Board
For a GREAT region. :)
Time correspondent “can’t wait” to write defense of drone strike that “takes out Assange”
I wrote the following poem, or ramble, the other day and thought I would share it here because of the kindness shown to me when I've shared my writings before. :)
I wrote it in the wake of seeing a truly good and awesome friend of mine subjected to being suggested that they were an Al Qaeda supporter simply for calling out the crimes against humanity of successive US Governments.
It's called 'The Beaten-down Towns'. :)
There's something phoney long going around,
it's in the brickwork of the beaten-down towns,
the talk of pomp and pride and nationalism,
but that chatter is fake and has no rationalism,
the dull anthems and the boring flags,
tell-tale signs of the brains that sagged,
never to question and never to ask,
never to take the real criminals to task,
but who are taught to scream and shout hysterically,
at those who refuse to go along obediently,
to what is a mirage and is an illusion,
because to speak out of turn is an intrusion,
of the preference of what people like to pretend,
that there is democracy worthy to defend.
Isn't a travesty, isn't it a shame,
that people should not question the terrible game,
of lies and wars, and the murderous desire to control,
instead placing themselves in the socipath's thrall,
to be unquestioning footsoldiers, and the obedient sheep,
slumbering away in their fatal sleep.
Those who are awake in this dead of night,
don't go to bed angry, for they stay up and fight,
against the lies that rule the rotten lands,
they cast away dismissively the man of sand,
never to give up, or to grow weary,
because they fight for justice and victory.
While those who in ignorance shall have their eyes resting,
the fight continues for the people who are resisting.
There's something different and real going around,
it's in the brave souls of the beaten-down towns.
Luchamos Para Vencer.
Simply awesome, Comrade. Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for your kindness, always! :)
It is an honour to post here as always. :)
Did you see Eric Holder say that if it was not for Martin Luther King Jr, that he and Obama would never have got into the political positions they were today?
Cue the sound of the doctor turning in his grave.
50 years ago, MLK said: "I have a dream"
50 years on, Obama says:
"I have a drone, that black and white children shall live under the fear of air strikes anywhere in the world, from Pakistan to the Promised land."
La lucha continúa.
he's having a look,
we know he is,
the house of disrepute,
the house is still under our control,
and Fred Hampton,
is in the office,
and the man who watches,
is still a pig out to grass.
La resistencia siempre vive.
We miss you HF!
La perra siempre vive. Victoria o muerte.
Estamos con ustedes hoy y siempre. Victoria o muerte.