WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Goddess of The Gods
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in San Francisco
As a region, San Francisco is ranked 18,593rd in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Mothers of Others||Democratic Socialists||“Peace. As a matter of duty. As a matter of honor”|
|2.||The Queens of Acid||Democratic Socialists||“Melts in your mind, not in your hand”|
|3.||The Holy Ghost of Hot Buttered Toast||Corrupt Dictatorship||“It's real butter”|
|4.||The Hot Buttered Toast of The Holy Ghost||Father Knows Best State||“It's real butter”|
|5.||The Best Minds of My Generation were Destroyed by Madness||Left-wing Utopia||“Howl”|
|6.||The Mothers of Invention||New York Times Democracy||“Echidna's arf, of you”|
|7.||The Vortex of Chaos||Left-Leaning College State||“Transportes Mágicos San Blas - Xipolite”|
|8.||The Goddess of The Gods||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't blame me. They don't listen to a thing I say”|
|9.||The Order of The Red Buddha||Left-wing Utopia||“The journey itself is our home”|
|10.||The Hummingbird Sangha of Zen Guerrillas||New York Times Democracy||“Resist Much. Obey Little”|
- : The Goddess of The Gods proposed constructing embassies with Persian Empire.
- : The Death of The American Dream departed this region for Alliance Against Nazis.
- : The Mighty Hummingbirds of The Test-Tube Messiah banned The Galaxy of Ghosts from the region.
- : The Galaxy of Ghosts departed this region for The Red Fleet Conning Tower.
- : The Galaxy of Ghosts arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Mothers of Others arrived from Philosophy 115.
- : The Interplanetary Caravan of Flea-Market Pharaohs departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Bloodthirsty Pack of Wolfmen departed this region for Anarchy.
- : The New Riders of The Purple Sage arrived from Lazarus.
- : The New Riders of The Purple Sage ceased to exist.
San Francisco Regional Message Board
Jerry would def approve.
“You cannot be a socialist and an imperialist. You cannot, as Bernie Sanders has done, support the Obama administration’s wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen and be a socialist. You cannot, as Sanders has done, vote for military appropriations bills, including every bill and resolution that empowers and sanctions Israel to carry out its slow-motion genocide of the Palestinian people, and be a socialist. And you cannot laud, as Sanders has done, military contractors because they bring jobs to your state. Sanders may have the rhetoric of inequality down, but he is a full-fledged member of the Democratic Caucus, which kneels before the war industry and their lobbyists.” — Chris Hedges