WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Goddess of The Gods
Embassies: Angkor Wat, Kashmir, Machu Picchu, The Pentagon, Tel Aviv, Libcom, Sufism, Taoism, Anti Zionist Alliance, Makhnovia, Autonomous Peoples, Rock and Roll, Allah, Oaxaca, Barcelona, Kehlsteinhaus, and 13 others.Cloud City, Synesthesia, Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan, Grossdeutschland, The Himalayas, Port au Prince, DR Congo, Castle Wewelsburg, New Stormfront, Federation of God, American Empire, Corporate Conservative, and Tibet.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in San Francisco
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, San Francisco is ranked 866th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The New Riders of The Purple Sage||Left-wing Utopia||“One moon in every pool. In every pool, one moon”|
|2.||The Mighty Hummingbirds of The Test-Tube Messiah||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“May All Beings Awaken. May All Be Free”|
|3.||The Goddess of The Gods||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't blame me. They don't listen to a thing I say”|
|4.||The AnarchoCommunist Coalition of Christians||Left-wing Utopia||“The only good Theology is Liberation Theology”|
|5.||The Scurrilous Reprobacy of Concerned Citizens||Left-wing Utopia||“In all our decadence people die”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Star Bangled Spanner||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Defence and Preservation”|
|7.||The Free Festival Movement of The New Age Travellers||Left-wing Utopia||“We're going places”|
|8.||The Queens of Acid||Democratic Socialists||“Melts in your mind, not in your hand”|
|9.||The Free Land of The Old and The New||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We do it our way, in peace”|
|10.||The Death of The American Dream||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Because you gotta be asleep to believe it”|
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The International and San Francisco.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between San Diego and San Francisco.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The International Communist Union and San Francisco.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Embassy established between San Francisco and Tibet.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Stalinist Union of Democratic Peoples republic of siberia of the region Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: American terrorism ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Goddess of The Gods ordered the closure of embassies between San Francisco and San Diego.
- 5 days ago: The Goddess of The Gods ordered the closure of embassies between San Francisco and The International Communist Union.
- 5 days ago: The Goddess of The Gods ordered the closure of embassies between San Francisco and The International.
- 5 days ago: The Goddess of The Gods updated the World Factbook entry.
San Francisco Regional Message Board
effit. it's pointless tryin to make peace w/ some people.
San Francisco has more richness and value in the fingernail of it's little finger than you have in your entire being.
And it's worth is more than it's weight in gold.
Peace at any price. Except the price of liberty.
Anyone who snubs San Francisco ain't worth knowing.
Such beautiful words and poetry are a privilege to read. Keep it up.
Like The Goddess of The Gods said on your previous visit: Tourists.
You can't wait to "spend a ridiculously low amount on money", eh?
Well you certainly have it all worked out, don't you?
"I can't wait to spend a ridiculously low amount on money"
Yes. You'll go far.
The term 'Genius' is often used inappropiately as a description......and it would be here.
Rofl. Is it me or are the maggots losing their microscopic minds? :)
lol right on, that's if they had minds to begin with? :-)
Primitive and evil minds, so much so that the soul of a wombat or centipede was a dignified treasure beyond imagining compared to them.
Wise words and observation as always.
Their minds are like sewers, fetid and dank and full of waste in every meaning of the word, intoxicated by it's own smell.
I'm going away for a while, brother :)
I will be here when you get back, sister. :)
Will do if you do.