WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples (elected 84 days ago)
Founder: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands
Embassies: Final Fantasy, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Antarctic Oasis, Western Atlantic, The Pleiades, Texas, the West Pacific, Union of Free Nations, Testregionia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, and Osiris.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Monkey Island
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 17,105th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Banana Republic of Kazejin||Anarchy||“Death to all llamas.”|
|2.||The Rowdy cathouse of The Crazed Catgirls||Capitalist Paradise||“Hey Mister! Wanna see my undies? They're really cute!”|
|3.||The Eminent Domain of Ziggie Valencourt||Democratic Socialists||“All Hail the great and powerful Ziggie from Nantucket”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Fine Yeldan Monkeys||Anarchy||“Sponsored by FEDMÖG MART™”|
|5.||The Mighty Pirates of Guybush Threepwood||Benevolent Dictatorship||“We are selling these fine leather jackets!”|
|6.||The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem?”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of A Mean Old Mouse||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Who took my cheese?”|
|8.||The Black Paint of The 69 Impala||Father Knows Best State||“Back in black, baby!”|
|9.||The Queendom of Nanaohi||Mother Knows Best State||“Baaaaah!”|
|10.||The Never-Ending Efforts of Repeals R Us||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Repealing what needs fixing since the birth of the WA.”|
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Distonsitopia arrived from The Communist Region.
- 7 days ago: The Followers and Worshipers of Deinotherium of the region DreamLand proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lundrast departed this region for The Communist Bloc.
- 7 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Lundrast arrived from The East Pacific.
- 10 days ago: Abuesment park ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: Kertajaya of the region The Purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Remote Terminal of Ghostwheel arrived from Spiritus.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge proposed constructing embassies.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
Dammit. Fell for the "Outdated Tax Code" trap. This happened to the nation that was once my main, too. Well, at least I got a bunch of new banners...
Put rum in mine!
Did someone say banana smoothie? Count me in!
Do monkeys hibernate?
Question: what kind of a key opens a banana?
A Mon key!
Recent WA General Assembly proposal:
"Knowing that keeping the guns out of the hands of the wring people is necessary"
The Shrine is appalled at this expression of Bigotry against the Wring people. To advocate obvious discrimination against a sapient species (the Wring) and to suggest that the entire WA endorse this bigotry in our laws is something the Shrine cannot tolerate! Clearly the WA has been corrupted by ignorance and folly.
But in all seriousness I must make a sorrowful announcement:
It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as your Jungle Hopper.
However, real life commitments have taken a toll on my activity, and I feel it is irresponsible of me to assume such a lofty position when I disappear for weeks on end.
I probably won't actively run for a second term, unless of course the people feel differently? Unlike the Zombie Defense Minister in the age of automated turrets / hoses with holy water, the Jungle Hopper needs to be active and ready to represent our glorious region. While Ziggie is obviously well qualified and ready to serve our region, I can't say the same...
Don't misunderstand, I'm not leaving, but my inactivity may prove to be a problem.