WA Delegate (non-executive): The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples (elected 24 days ago)
Founder: The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands
Embassies: Final Fantasy, Zhaucauozian Friendship, Antarctic Oasis, Western Atlantic, The Pleiades, Texas, the West Pacific, Union of Free Nations, Testregionia, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, and Osiris.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Monkey Island
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Monkey Island is ranked 1,312th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Uber Wicked Pfloepp Stoners of Wedontcare||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We hate censorship of mottos...”|
|2.||The Steppenwolves of Takla-makan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“wok me baby”|
|3.||The Feminist Grand Duchy of Quirn||Left-wing Utopia||“The forms are normal, but the norms are purely formal.”|
|4.||The Banana Republic of Kazejin||Anarchy||“Death to all llamas.”|
|5.||The Sentiocentrist Theocracy of True Moriya Shrine||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Suwako is our Lady and Savior”|
|6.||The First Armed Republic of Sentinus Extremis||Left-Leaning College State||“Because screw you, that's why!”|
|7.||The Blue Serenity of Awesome Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're not just awesome - we're awesome squared!”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Hideaway||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Not in the face!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of McShera||Democratic Socialists||“Get in line”|
|10.||The Discordian Cabal of Circular Virtue||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Five Tonnes of Flax”|
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of McShera arrived from Illuminati.
- 4 days ago: The Confederacy of UnifiedPennies arrived from Debates and Discussions.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Monkeys Uncle Island arrived from Balder.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Monkeys Uncle Island ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The United States of Tuhwits departed this region for The Commonwealth of Independent Nations.
- 20 days ago: The Double-Dealing Diva of Carman Sandiego departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Tniekiesimao arrived from RJK.
- 22 days ago: The The Krenzian Powers of Protector Galactics arrived from The union of the krenzian empire.
- 23 days ago: The Theocracy of Zubba was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- 24 days ago: The Confederate Dominion of Separatist Peoples replaced The Republic of Jimmy Ovid Nation as WA Delegate.
Monkey Island Regional Message Board
I spoke with the "head raider" and he backed right off. I'm inclined to call it a newbie misunderstanding rather than a malicious raid, 'cuz a raider wouldn't have folded under harsh words.
are raiders all that clumsy? Yuck.
I wish they were. It seems that they still haven't gotten it through their tiny brains that it really does no good to raid a region with an active founder. Even if the regional delegate has regional access, the founder can still boot all the raiders without much effort, while the "raider delegate has very little influence to do much booting...especially to those nations who've been here a while.
Well, like I've said: the leader bailed after I told him to leave. There wasn't even an argument. I don't really think it was an intentional raid at all.
Update on our security issue: turns out the nations were all WA Multis for the same player!
As long as the rum supply isn't disrupted
Yes, we must maintain the rum supply. And the deviled egg supply. And the hot wings.
er...I need to go set up some new supply lines.
Forget the rum supply lines, it's the chocolate fudge supply lines that we must place the UPMOST priority in protecting ^_^
Eh, I second the doctrinal emphasis on hot wings, but chocolate fudge is always critical. An army cannot function without powerful fuel! XD
I'm imagining an army of 10,000 monkeys marching while eating hot wings. Look out!