The Most Serene Republic of The Master M is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Gaius Vastera IV with an even hand, and remarkable for its enslaved workforce, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 10.14 billion The Master Mians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paraiso. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient The Master Mian economy, worth a remarkable 2,542 trillion Steryls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 250,710 Steryls, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,164,759 per year while the poor average 32,430, a ratio of 35.9 to 1.
The national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings, students abandon classrooms for online education, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, and major internet servers have acquired citizenship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. The Master M's national animal is the Evil Saber-Tooth Sheep, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Master M's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Master M's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : The Master M was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry, Most Efficient Economies, Largest Soda Pop Sector, Highest Wealthy Incomes, and Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Master M, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Following new legislation in The Master M, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner.
- : The Master M lodged a message on the Gholgoth Regional Message Board.
- : The Master M altered its national flag.
- : The Master M relocated from Osiris to Gholgoth.
- : The Master M's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Master M was refounded in Osiris.