WA Delegate: The Fallen of Dephire (elected 1 year 12 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Gholgoth
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 16,124th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia||Democratic Socialists||“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Hridbjod||Democratic Socialists||“Til Valhall”|
|3.||The Second Empire of Anemos Major||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loyalty Unto Death”|
|4.||The Reino of Izurba||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Adelante!”|
|5.||The Crowned Republic of Amastol||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit”|
|6.||The Concordant of Velkya||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Libertas ac aequitas per totus.”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Jagada||Anarchy||“Ashes upon ashes”|
|8.||The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Go forth and spread throughout the universe”|
|9.||The Ganosian-Vecerian Empire of Ganos Lao||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La Nation, la Loi, Le Monarque”|
|10.||The Skybound Republic of Havensky||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In the Darkest Night the Faintest Light is Blinding”|
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Fallen of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 9 days ago: The Cimmerian Forest BBQ Party of Hungry Cannibals of the region Varathron ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 10 days ago: The Imperial Dominion of Voltrovia of the region Greater Mercateria proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of Arc Templarus of the region Quantum Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Togoria of the region The Savage Garden proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Holy Imperium of Man of Gigaverse of the region Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 16 days ago: The Fallen of Dephire banned The United States of Vandoosa Siebenundvierzig from the region.
- 16 days ago: The United States of Vandoosa Siebenundvierzig of the region Varathron ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Imo, if we run this concurrently, I still believe ICly it'd be reasonable for Goths to fight alongside each other. And Kraven would still have stuff to do, so the focus would not have to be primarily Vetalia assets. Up to region how we run it.
The Skyans would never fight side by side with Kraven. If the omnibellum occurred *after* Swords than we'd enter the omnibellum as diplomats/humanitarians. (At least until somebody attacks us.)
If it happens concurrently - then we'd already be at war and this would just be a continuation of the conflict. We'd rally the Reich's enemies and continue to be a pain in thier ass.
The Skyans should fight along side Kraven, because what better way to learn how Kraven fights for future reference than to be along side them when they do it, plus you can do humanitarian stuff and The Reich won't blow your hospital ships up because you are part of the Gothic Crusade, in fact, the Reich would go out of its way to defend your assets during the invasion
Havensky, did you forget how pragmatic the Reich is?
Oh, we know....but then there was the time he raided our academy, kidnapped our secretary of state, that he tried to kill Ironwing, that time he got put on trial, the time he tried to kill our queen...after awhile we start to take that stuff personally!
Haha, it's quite a rap list, still I'm so pragmatic, I'll be your friend one minute then quite happily shoot you in the face the next!
New Plan: I'm going to throw a new thread into the Omnibellum called "The Lonely Position of Neutral" - Esstn, we're going to wrap Swords in a way that creates a peace between Kraven/Skyans. However, we're still a democracy and the People arn't going to be willing to go crusading. Instead, we'll declare neutrality and assume a diplomatic/humanitrian role. Expect lots of gnashing of teeth and 'survivors guilt' over the last war ending without a clear conclusion
I will be more than happy to pursue a new career in making weapons and providing supplies to the war- I mean Unholy Crusade!
The Vetalian Orthodox Church will formally oppose all of this.
There are churches in Vetalia? The orld has gone mad! Might as well be civil rights in Scandivan!