WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 1 year 31 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Gholgoth
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 5,752nd in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Jagada||Anarchy||“Ashes upon ashes”|
|2.||The Plutocratic Shahdom of The Parthians||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Mara dad farmud va Khod Davar Ast.”|
|3.||The Senatus Populusque of Tersanctus||Anarchy||“Si vos ire per infernum, Verumtamen.”|
|4.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|5.||The Republic of Vetalia||Anarchy||“Through prosperity, progress”|
|6.||The Concordant of Velkya||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Libertas ac aequitas per totus.”|
|7.||The Grand Dominion of Drakonian Imperium||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Greatness, Power, and Authority! All Hail, Drakonia!”|
|8.||The Skybound Republic of Havensky||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In the Darkest Night the Faintest Light is Blinding”|
|9.||The Glorious Empire of The Scandinvans||Capitalizt||“For God, Emperor, and Empire.”|
|10.||The Second Empire of Anemos Major||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loyalty Unto Death”|
- 11 hours ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The United Republic of New Embossia of the region Greysteel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 9 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Vandoosa Dreissig of the region Greysteel ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Hridbjod ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Defense Directorate and Gholgoth.
- 14 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa arrived from Varathron.
- 14 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 14 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire banned The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz from the region.
- 14 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa departed this region for Varathron.
- 15 days ago: The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz of the region Varathron ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
Right - and that's what is going to set Atticus off. His jaw pretty much hit the floor when he heard that and ICly he'd want to say "something" to that statement. OCCly, I wanted to get permission before posting since it'd be a bit out of turn.
By all means go ahead, Boris' company Petrovsk Heavy Industries is a vile entity hated by the vast majority of Vetalians for its shady business dealings. Calling him and his cronies out would be a major rallying point for the Vetalian Resistance.
What resistance? *quizzical eyebrow raise*
Also, what are people's plan for the zombies?
Brutal crack downs
Same here. Utter annihilation.
Hmm, that probably shouldn't be the default reaction to any international crisis, especially zombies. Vetalia stronk!
I would bring back gladiator pits and see how my gladiators do against the Horde...
Hey guys, I thought I was going to be able to be a bit more active, but as life would have it I might have been lying to myself. Work in a warzone, plus studying for the LSAT in December, has taken up most of my time. I will still be checking in - as to not let SC die anymore - and may occasionally post, but not as often as I might like. Just wanted to give everybody a courtesy heads up.