WA Delegate: The Fallen Empire of Dephire (elected 1 year 41 days ago)
Infection Rate: 44.5% (173.62 billion infected, 216.89 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 50.1 Catastrophic
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Gholgoth
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Gholgoth is ranked 16,278th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Kylarnatian Imperial Colony of Anglo-Kylarnatia||Democratic Socialists||“Enim Silvier, charissimu mater.”|
|2.||The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek||Left-Leaning College State||“We Are Many, Among So Very Few”|
|3.||The Imperial Fortress Reich of The Kraven Corporation||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In The Absence of Light... Darkness Prevails...”|
|4.||The Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Whose fire-tried hearts outlast a thousand autumns”|
|5.||The Second Empire of Anemos Major||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loyalty Unto Death”|
|6.||The Alignment of Novacom||Democratic Socialists||“Onward we march in Destinies Service”|
|7.||The Fallen Empire of Dephire||New York Times Democracy||“Revenge. It's a beautiful thing.”|
|8.||The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dominus”|
|9.||The United Socialist States of Schultaria Prime||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Go forth and spread throughout the universe”|
|10.||The Concordant of Velkya||Left-wing Utopia||“Libertas ac aequitas per totus.”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days ago: The Skybound Republic of Havensky departed this region for Texas.
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter of the region United Defense Directorate proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The United Republic of New Embossia of the region Greysteel cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 18 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Vandoosa Dreissig of the region Greysteel ordered the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 22 days ago: The Kingdom of Hridbjod ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Defense Directorate and Gholgoth.
- 24 days ago: The Mortuus Imperium of Artitsa arrived from Varathron.
- 24 days ago: The New Gothic Empire of Automagfreek of the region Varathron cancelled the closure of its embassy in Gholgoth.
- 24 days ago: The Fallen Empire of Dephire banned The Fiefdom of Uapnihzozcotefz from the region.
Gholgoth Regional Message Board
AHEM - Those zombies are still our citizens. We can cure them. Once they're cured, they can return to their homes and families. Our troops are in freaking power armor - we can corral the infected into quarantine until a cure is found.
NOTICE: I'm moving Havensky back to Texas for the duration of the Zombie event. At the conclusion, I shall move it back to Gholgoth.
Sounded just like Kyle with that statement
Well, we could have glassed them if *somebody* hadn't made us dismantle them. Launch a few thousand biological weapons at somebody ONCE and they go overboard...
Enough with the snark, Dephire.
Vetalia do not fall to the infected.
The snark shall continue until proven otherwise! :D
How can you be against this:
“I'm going to just float something here,” says political advisor Chastity Longfellow. “What if instead of gunning down our infected, or throwing money after a cure that may not even exist, we get on board with the zombie apocalypse? If we work with the zombies, not against them, maybe this needn't be so bad. Perhaps we can even figure out a way to sustain an undead population indefinitely.”
The Amadorian military is presently 'cleaning' the streets.
Pion flashes and conversion beamer pulses were seen everywhere...