by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Violet Irises RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Borderlands of WW Founderbot 1

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 17th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,745th
World Factbook Entry



All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts...



ALERT STATUS- GFY
We're a raider puppet storage, stop warning me raiders are coming.

Embassies: The Black Hawks.

Tags: Featured, Gargantuan, and Puppet Storage.

Regional Power: Moderate

Violet Irises contains 840 nations, the 17th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Information Technology Sector in Violet Irises

World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.

As a region, Violet Irises is ranked 13,942nd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Necromantic Empire of KorprikeInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Dominion in shadows!”
2.The Great Soviet Republic of North RazakaviaIron Fist Consumerists“No easy Day”
3.The Republic of SpararnorCapitalist Paradise“The reason is why”
4.The Borderlands of Gaige012Anarchy“ANARCHY FOREVER! SMASH THE SYSTEM!”
5.The Colony of MMPHooooyeaDADDYAnarchy“Idk”
6.The Republic of Cupers WilleNew York Times Democracy“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
7.The Armed Republic of Soppy viInoffensive Centrist Democracy“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”
8.The United Socialist States of BigOOFdaddyoooHARDERpAnarchy“Idk”
9.The Armed Republic of Volten StatesIron Fist Consumerists“We Will Prevail!!!”
10.The Republic of Bluffe LusksbowledFree-Market Paradise“We Will Endure”
1234. . .8384»

Regional Happenings

More...

Violet Irises Regional Message Board

Ray the Great wrote:Endorse me as your delegate. Submit to the unwavering expansion of the holy Roman empire or be trampled underfoot.

xD The delegate here has no power

Kyra thet

Kyra thet

Ray the Great wrote:Endorse me as your delegate. Submit to the unwavering expansion of the holy Roman empire or be trampled underfoot.

My two cents? Ray saw the awesome might of the Roman Empire and decided to hijack their name in an attempt to bluff their way into power as the WA Delegate of this region. The Empire would likely see little reason in invading this region, as the Delegate only has WA powers.

I mean, bloody hell, the Founder has the Black Hawks flag. Why would the Empire be interested in a backwater region that is nominally under BH rule?

Agent jackson

Have you seen someone named Thomas Anderson?

Kyra thet wrote:My two cents? Ray saw the awesome might of the Roman Empire and decided to hijack their name in an attempt to bluff their way into power as the WA Delegate of this region. The Empire would likely see little reason in invading this region, as the Delegate only has WA powers.

I mean, bloody hell, the Founder has the Black Hawks flag. Why would the Empire be interested in a backwater region that is nominally under BH rule?

Very true.
I think this was just a troller.

hello! so are there any followers of the only true reality The Order of Violet in this region.

Zisnifei16

Point-Nemo wrote:hello! so are there any followers of the only true reality The Order of Violet in this region.

This is a stationary puppet storage. You won't find much rsponses. However, I am a ardent and loyal follower of the Order of Violet. I support routine sacrifices for Violet and have made it my plan for my church to sacrifice people every week.

*steals random feathers*

Just aying, someones raiding you, or just spamming puppets in this region

Y helo dar wrote:Just aying, someones raiding you, or just spamming puppets in this region

Scandalous! Why would someone do such a thing?

Forum View