WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Artificial Solar System
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Artificial Solar System is ranked 14,493rd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Republic of Timmef||Anarchy||“Still here”|
|2.||The Colony of Shadow Tower||Psychotic Dictatorship||“ I am the watcher on the walls”|
|3.||The Delicious Recipe of Spinach Puffs||Anarchy||“Watch it! They're still hot”|
|4.||The Republic of Well and Truly Hammered||Anarchy||“Never heard the word before [RRA]”|
|5.||The Genocidal Ice Faerie of Cirno is Chara||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I love genocide NOW GIVE ME YOUR SOUL”|
|6.||The Defender Solidarity of Ravania Anarchia||Anarchy||“We will defend!”|
|7.||The Love for matriarchy of Nobody expected Warden Drake as he||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Motto...”|
|8.||The Republic of Something In The Water||Anarchy||“RRA”|
|9.||The Republic of Miss Movin On||Anarchy||“Miss Movin On!”|
|10.||The Theocracy of I couldnt believe what I saw as Vinny D||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Motto...”|
- : The Dictatorship of Military pirates departed this region for Pirate lands of doom.
- : The Dictatorship of Military pirates arrived from Pirate lands of doom.
- : The Dictatorship of Military pirates of the region Pirate lands of doom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of P After Asparagi arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Cleavage departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Cookies of Rainbow Squirts departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The Nakari is my Medvedev of Roavin departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The Protectorate of Beauty In Scarlet arrived from Echo.
- : The Rogue Nation of Epictale Sans arrived from Echo.
- : The Grand Duchy of The House That Death Forgot arrived from Echo.
Artificial Solar System Regional Message Board
Greetings, Artificial Solar System and associates.
I see you have done your thing on some pesky little rascals in one of my regions, Ass. For that, even though we're on opposite sides of the gameplay world, I thank you. I would have expected you to just let them sit there in that region and not defend due to who the owner is, but I see you have proven yourselves to be of unfaltering policy and discipline, without bias, as I have seen before. I find it admirable that you avoid bias in your defense operations and remain loyal to your cause.
Of course, it was all just business and policy; we'll likely soon see each other on the opposite sides of the battlefields again.
Hey there, this is Remiferia.
You guys recently went into a region called the Democratic Federation of Nations; we from the URA are currently working with it to refound it after the Founder CTE'd. I understand if this was an attempt at defending, but next time contact the natives first or something.
Hi. That was indeed a successful attempt at defending. However, unfortunately contacting the natives in defending situations, this one included, is often not possible until after the delegacy change has happened. We try to move into the regions that raiders move into as fast as possible because there's often a window of less than 10 seconds to respond, leaving us with no time to try and contact natives. Regardless, you shouldn't find that our defense of your region will slow down your refound in any significant way.
Good luck with the refound and thanks for reaching out.
Is this where we defenders live? It's sure cozy!
Gives everyone a hug