WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik
OPEC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in OPEC
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, OPEC is ranked 18,896th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik||Compulsory Consumerist State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Oondooroo Kangaroo.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from OpenStudy.
- : The Guan Zhouan Dictatorship of AlIlham of the region Alilham union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam cancelled the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in OPEC.
- : Embassy established between Islam and OPEC.
- : Occupier i of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan aborted construction of embassies with OPEC.
- : The Regional Administration of Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from OPEC to establish embassies.
- : The Sultanate of United Alab Emirates of the region Islam agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Abu Bakr Al-Siddik proposed constructing embassies with United Arab Emirates.
OPEC Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.