WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Houses of Federal Lemuria
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Lemuria
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Lemuria is ranked 1,389th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Cassaralla||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Certainty in Valour”|
|2.||The Banana Bread Provider of Erastide||Democratic Socialists||“A thought a day keeps the stupid police away”|
|3.||The Houses of Federal Lemuria||Left-Leaning College State||“Pandyan, Muthur, Olinadu, Kumari-Aru, Dec-can, Pahruli”|
|4.||The Darkesian State of Complete Confusion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wait, wait, wait... What?”|
|5.||The Wilkshire Colony of Unconquerable Invictus||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I thank whatever Gods may be for my unconquerable soul”|
|6.||The Eiland of Lemming utopia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Het utopieleven”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of Great Pacifian||New York Times Democracy||“If You Are Offered A Throne, Sit On A Chair”|
|8.||The Legendary Republic of Cakatoa||New York Times Democracy||“What does not kill you only makes you...stranger”|
- : The Republic of Stedelijk departed this region for Novus Lucidum.
- : The Kingdom of Duergar departed this region for Portland.
- : Cards overflow vii ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Example nation of no significance departed this region for The City of Ba Sing Se.
- : The Republic of Stedelijk arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for Georgetown.
- : The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby departed this region for Georgetown.
- : The Community of Hubenese Explorers departed this region for Georgetown.
- : The Republic of Featured region skywrighter departed this region for Georgetown.
- : The Commonwealth of Gods Of Greece departed this region for Katzen.
Lemuria Regional Message Board
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
Ignoring nuclear day tomorrow because it is just too much work, is everyone ready for zombies in a little over a month? :P
Maybe this will be the year I remember the Zombie game . . .