WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Knowhere Founder
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the South Pacific.
Knowhere contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Knowhere
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, Knowhere is ranked 9,090th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Ice-cream loving state of Amerionia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kill them with success and bury them with a smile”|
|2.||The Republic of Knowhere Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A region for informal TSP RP”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Ann Arbour of the region United Territories of the Western World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Montron guardian of knowhere ceased to exist.
- : Montron guardian of knowhere arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Ōtsutsuki of Momoshiki of the region Meat proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Zstaran States of the region Enforcement proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ice-cream loving state of Amerionia arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Knowhere Founder rejected Fredonia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of South Pacifica Isles of the region Psomewhere proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of South Pacifica Isles of the region Psomewhere proposed constructing embassies.
Knowhere Regional Message Board
The effort is pointless. Southern proctethia has been planning this since before their independence. They expected Spiberiance, other nations and P.I.G.A. to intervene.
And their predictions were correct. Italy, Greece and Albania's Naval Forces set sale for The Proctethian Island and Evilethia.
Southern Proctethia sends agents to the airships. Three of the airships are overridden by the agents and sink into the sea.
The rest of the airship fleet turns back and flees. A new plan is being devised on how to break the blockade in the future
Quote me when ready dwyerdom.
You regard me with so little honor and speak as if I have no honor myself. I would never, it goes against my code
I'm sure I can handle myself if he tries anything.
What code? Who exactly are you?
man: men with bows hardly have any honor. and codes. *looks at you* you look like the type of boy that breaks them.
man: hm. if he does, use a longsword. bowmen don't know how to fight.
MIDAIA, ACT II: PARABELLUM - PART FIVE
February 3rd, 2050
Pacifist Camp, Jokkchō Municipality, Hanguk-Nippon
It is cold and dark.
A starless night, with only misty clouds in the sky, obscuring the moon and stars.
In a military camp, soldiers have nothing to do but remain on duty, standing on guard.
Their breaths emerge as silky, misty clouds, fading away into the night sky.
A darkly dressed man walks through the camp, surrounded by two bodyguards, armed with assault rifles.
He approaches the camp's central tent and talks with the two soldiers standing guard outside.
"Hold it right there", one of the soldiers says. "This is a restricted area. What is your business?"
The soldiers have a firm grip on their weapons.
The man speaks, his voice silky smooth and calm. "I am the Midandian specialist on official business. Pacifist Generals Dong Minshō and Toroya Daematsu can vouch for me if you will let us inside."
The soldiers look at each other and mutter amongst themselves. One of them then enters the tent.
The man stays still, his expression extraordinarily calm and collected.
The soldier then exits the tent. He nods towards the other soldier.
"Very well", the soldier says, motioning for the man to come in. "But leave the guards outside. I do not believe they are very necessary."
The man stands for a moment and nods towards his bodyguards. The guards both nod and dutifully stand by the tent.
The soldiers let the man inside the tent.
Inside, the man finds two generals huddled by a map, one of many laid out on a desk. The one light source inside is a dim lamp, and most of the tent is shrouded in darkness as a result.
One of the generals looks up and notices their visitor. "Mister Judas! It's been a very long time."
The man nods. "Yes, General Minshō, the mess at Midaic Intelligence has cleared at last. I have come to check on our partnership. Where are Dokai and Seokita at the moment?"
"Oh, you know how they are, Judas", the general says. "Busy. With the little incident in Kitaihae, we're a little tied up at the moment. Dokai, being the leader of the Pacifists, is extraordinarily occupied at the other camp. I am not sure whether he has the time to speak with you in the future. Same with Seokita. As a strategist, he is quite busy too."
"I see", the man says.
"So why have you come here today?" the other general asks, rolling up the map.
"I have come to...discuss the future of our partnership", the man says.
"What do you mean? Does our deal not persist?" the general asks, a perplexed expression on his face.
"Oh, of course it does!" the man says calmly. "But lately, there have been recent developments."
"Recent developments? Just get to the point, Judas."
"Have you heard of the elections in Buyeo Province?"
The general snorts. "Damn cowards. They think they can control the chaos with this little 'snap election.' But really, Judas, get to the point."
"We may be...suspending our partnership for an indefinite time", the man says. "Please bear with us."
The general's face tenses. "What?! Suspending?"
"Yes. We may call a brief withdraw of our forces from your army for a brief time. I apologize for this inconvenience."
The generals' faces go bright red.
"You listen here, Judas", one of them says, standing up. "You may come to regret this. Not when we're so close. Please. Sit down. We can discuss this."
The man says nothing for a brief time. He then turns around and prepares to leave. "I have to make a call."
He exits the tent, ignoring the generals' angry stares, and nods to his bodyguards still waiting outside.
The bodyguards nod back and silently begin taking down the two soldiers outside. They fix silencers to their pistols and enters the tent.
Sometime later, they come back out and drag the two soldiers back inside.
One of the later walks out. "It is done, Judas."
"Good", the man says. "You know the drill. Stage it as an accident. I also want you to modify troop movements on their charts. To dismantle the Pacifists, we will send their soldiers right to their demise. We will be going after General Takeji Asago next. Pity our partnership ended so quickly..."
The bodyguard nods and re-enters the tent.
The man retrieves a phone and dials a number.
"Is it done?" a voice on the other end asks.
"Yes. The two generals took it quite seriously. Our suspicions are right - it seems they are getting desperate."
"Excellent work, Judas. Asago is next."
"It's a pity the plan with the Pacifists never worked out. We would have saved them a lot of trouble."
"Yes. But the plan with the elections seems to be working better. Contact me when Asago is finished off."
"Very well. Aga:sa'no ma denir Midaia."
"Aga:sa'no ma denir Midaia."
February 4th, 2050
The Capitalon, Midandia
- "Good morning, Chairman."
- "Good morning, fellow Ministers. Help yourself to the refreshments on the table."
- "In light of recent events in Hanguk-Nippon, we have received urgent information."
- "Very well, then. Let's hear it, Minister."
- "First on the agenda...the specialist, Mister Judas, has reported success. Pacifist Generals Dong Minshō and Toroya Daematsu have been successfully eliminated."
- "As Delvin has said, some of the most prominent members of the insurgency have been taken care of. I have already begun withdrawing our own men from the nation.
- "After a long time waiting, the boot finally makes one more step in the right direction. I trust Judas is en route to General Asago?"
- "Absolutely. Judas says he expects mission completion within a few days.
- "Excellent news, Director. When can we expect the full dismantling of the Pacifists? The truth of our actions dies with them."
- "Hanguk-Nippon is starting to mop some of them up. Judas has altered their plans to send their men into, let's say...the wrong place at the wrong time. With most of their forces gone, we can expect the Imperial Army to take care of the rest."
- "Thank you, Duncan. I also inquire about our progress with East Sakhlin. Geldon?"
- "They're willing to accept our troops into the area. Sooner or later, the Midaic-Sakhlin Treaty will be signed."
- "Troops are en route as we speak. Their little situation should be resolved in no time."
- "But you do tell me of slight problems inherent with our current plan, no?"
- "Well, erm, yes. It seems United Europe-Eurasia is reacting to the movement of our warships. And this...is where it gets interesting."
- "Interesting? Enlighten me, Duncan."
- "While they have not mobilized troops, their reactions are quite self-explanatory. Should our plan with the Hanguk-Nipponese fail, well...Chairman...this may escalate."
- "A grave thought indeed. Does Tavor know about this?"
- "Yes. He suggests we play it low until they dispatch their own forces."
- "The world descends more into this state day by day. While we may have quashed many of the protests within Midandia, there are many foreign protests against us as well, such as the Friendship Bridge in Eurasia. We may have to rethink some of our actions. While we may have solved things with Hanguk-Nippon for the time being with Jjokjō, and other nations such as Volaworand and North Prarie are being quiet about this issue, Open Roads may meet a tumultous end. The situation intensifes day by day."
- "I understand your appropriate concerns, Geldon. But should Eurasia prove to be the force it says it is...perhaps assertiveness is the right route to go down. But you, Duncan, and Tavor are right. We will discuss this later. Ministers, you are dismissed.
- "Thank you, Chairman."
- "But...Delvin. Stay. The rest of you may leave."
"What is this about, Chairman?"
"I need to talk to you about your performance lately, Director."
"I am not entirely impressed with your handling of the crisis with Eurasia."
"Don't be na´ve, Director. Under your leadership, I have heard about a massive breach in Midaic Intelligence's systems, the divulgence of many of our secret files, and the near reveal of the Operation to the Eurasians. To add to that, you tell me that your operatives in Eurasia are being hunted down as we speak. Lois Castillo comes to mind. No wait...she is already detained and being interrogated, isn't she?"
"But Chairman, I-"
"Don't make me question your competence, Director. Prove to me you can handle this situation. If not...well..."
"You are dismissed, Director. It would be preferable you not fail the Midaic Order again."
Well i'm not just a bowman *he shows a short sword and dagger and short sword* Just because the bow is my weapon of choice Witcher, doesn't mean I don't know how to fight. As for who I am, you may call me Dusk