WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Knowhere Founder
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the South Pacific.
Knowhere contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Knowhere
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Knowhere is ranked 16,334th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Republic of Knowhere Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A region for informal TSP RP”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Darkness and Lampshades||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because i chair”|
|3.||The Republic of Lampshade Guardian 10||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lux Veritas Virtus!”|
- : The Republic of Knowhere Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United Socialist States of Rayata Island tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Ice-cream loving state of Amerionia ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Knowhere Founder rejected Traveling Wilburys's request for regional embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jodilee of the region First World Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Darkness and Lampshades arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Lampshade Guardian 10 arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Knowhere Founder rejected The botswainian hegemony's request for regional embassies.
- : Botswainia of the region The botswainian hegemony proposed constructing embassies.
Knowhere Regional Message Board
A servant brings him out and starts to saddle him for me. I stop him.
H: It's alright, I'd like to do it. Thank you.
I take over and strap everything in to place. Thank goodness I wore pants under this dress. I hop up on Shadow with ease.
H: Such a good boy. Well, ready when you are. Hopefully my mother doesn't see me, she would definitely not approve.
W: Here *Grab a cloak hanging on the wall* we usually wear these when we hunt but you can wear it to avoid being seen by servants and your mother
H: Great idea, thank you.
I pull it on and cover as much of my dress as possible
W: Don't mention it *I go and saddle my horse and mount it*
I nudge the horses sides and he trots out of the barn. I let him stretch his legs a bit in the arena, taking a couple slow laps at first. Soon we pick up speed and gallop around the circle.
H: You were right, he's very easy to ride. Fast as well.
W: I agree, where do you feel like riding to?
H: That's up to you, I don't know anything about this place.
W: A bit of a tour then, alright
H: That would be great
*I nod and begin to head to the lower part of the city where the town is*