by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Knowhere Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .1,9521,9531,9541,955

Nova Montron wrote:well. i don't know that seems a bit much.

Don't worry it ain't to much.

Deutschess reich wrote:Don't worry it ain't to much.

but it seems a bit much.

Nova Montron wrote:but it seems a bit much.

All it is is star wars,halo,mass effect,warhammer,and star trek or is it something else.

Deutschess reich wrote:All it is is star wars,halo,mass effect,warhammer,and star trek or is it something else.

just seems a bit too big. you know to many people running around. being galaxy sized. seems a bit much.

Nova Montron wrote:just seems a bit too big. you know to many people running around. being galaxy sized. seems a bit much.

Well what do you want to take out of it.

Deutschess reich wrote:Well what do you want to take out of it.

i don't know.

Nova Montron wrote:i don't know.

I'll take out star trek.

Deutschess reich wrote:I'll take out star trek.

okay...

Nova Montron wrote:okay...

How about now?

Deutschess reich wrote:How about now?

i don't know.

Nova Montron wrote:i don't know.

I'll let you think about it.

Yes hello, I'm here to borrow a Mr. Nova Montron? Is he here? I would like to rp with him.

Post self-deleted by Nova Montron.

«12. . .1,9521,9531,9541,955