|Faith||The Cult of The Hidden Moon|
The Sovereign University of Zetaopalatopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Edwin Elwood with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, parental licensing program, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 10.189 billion Zetaopalatopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Zetaopalatopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,976 trillion Merits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 193,955 Merits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear, posters on 'Zetaopalatopian Values' advise against being proud of Zetaopalatopia, an opal a day keeps the negative thoughts at bay, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zetaopalatopia's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of The Hidden Moon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Government of The Celestial Lands.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, an opal a day keeps the negative thoughts at bay.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, posters on 'Zetaopalatopian Values' advise against being proud of Zetaopalatopia.
- : Zetaopalatopia endorsed The Empire of Silver Minner.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Empire of Silver Minner.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, the universal wage level is set by dividing GDP by the number of citizens.
- : Zetaopalatopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
Endorsements Received: 68 » Aflana, Treadwellia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Aigania, Sophisica, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, Darkium, Bobs raider puppet, Pherttsylvania, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Aegis-5, Ni Hon, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Thetraxia, Mainze, The Salvation States, Outlaw Conformity, Halliway, Auralon, Aaecilia, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, and 18 others.Leonism, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Sadakoyama, Inceptio, Arclandia, Zekrosz, Ashoy, Debussy, Ladandtopia, Owans, The United Syrian States, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, and Tolfaer.