|Faith||The Cult of The Hidden Moon|
The Sovereign University of Zetaopalatopia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Edwin Elwood with an even hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 8.162 billion Zetaopalatopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Administration. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Zetaopalatopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,566 trillion Merits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 191,925 Merits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Babies are a small but significant export, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying, and virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Administration. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zetaopalatopia's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of The Hidden Moon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Questionable Existence of Your Imaginary Friend.
- : Zetaopalatopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Zetaopalatopia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, virtually all of the country's economic activity takes place in Administration.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, the mood of raunchy movies is often ruined by the sound of babies crying.
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Zetaopalatopia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, babies are a small but significant export.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Imkiville, Aflana, Treadwellia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Tiegenhof, The Copper States, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Aguaria Major, Nargorthia, Galfni, Hycronesia, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, Sophisica, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Altmar, Derthal, Denado, Axixic, NewLeaf, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, The Rin Mang, Turkish-Ottoman, Makdon, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.