|Faith||The Cult of The Hidden Moon|
The Sovereign University of Zetaopalatopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Edwin Elwood with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 14.049 billion Zetaopalatopians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Administration. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Zetaopalatopian economy, worth a remarkable 2,780 trillion Merits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 197,911 Merits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, parents dread their examinations more than their children, the best defense is a good fence, and fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zetaopalatopia's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Cult of The Hidden Moon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Holy Blue Republic of RedBrickLand.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Awesomly Awesome Collective of Malororia.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The United States of Calicate.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Vasdeian Galactic Regime of Greater Gyelidor.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The United Socialist Republics of Hytterlander.
- : Zetaopalatopia was endorsed by The Armed Republican State of Greater East Portage.
- : Zetaopalatopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Following new legislation in Zetaopalatopia, fashion models are guaranteed to be 100% genuinely as anorexic as they appear on magazine covers.
- : Zetaopalatopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Treadwellia, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, New Rogernomics, Aigania, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Courlany, Custadia, Darkium, Ni Hon, Flurf, Manaric, Mainze, Auralon, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Leonism, Issrak-om, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Ashoy, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Debussy, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, The Sigometh Dynasty, Fluffiness, Americastrailia, Pepe Pip, Fortytipper, Titana Drago, Islayth, The Free States of The North, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Flasankia, Evenaar, Greater East Portage, Calicate, and 2 others.Malororia, and RedBrickLand.