|Capital||Steel Vagabonds City|
|Leader||The all knowing Father|
The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The all knowing Father with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 13.311 billion Steel Vagabondsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Steel Vagabonds City. The average income tax rate is 41.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Steel Vagabondsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,729 trillion Baubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 129,952 Baubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An increasing number of animal species are named 'Bob', people who do not complete their community service are sentenced to more community service, future leaders of Steel Vagabonds regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, and pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy. Crime is totally unknown. Steel Vagabonds's national animal is the Kodiac Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Father worshiping.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Steel Vagabonds was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Steel Vagabonds voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Steel Vagabonds endorsed The Principality of State of Cascadia.
- : Steel Vagabonds endorsed The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Steel Vagabonds was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Principality of State of Cascadia.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Following new legislation in Steel Vagabonds, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy.
- : Steel Vagabonds endorsed The Confederate Corporations of Nucular.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Confederate Corporations of Nucular.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Aigania, Treadwellia, Nargorthia, Axixic, Margandy, Courlany, Denado, Ni Hon, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Lazarene Ryccia, Aleckandor, Othan, Lingord, Xracona, Sireco, Ecchi Unlimited, Port Flynt, The Celestial Lands, Laporter, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, The Daedric Lords, Mainze, Darkium, Marcellinople, Nova Zemlya, Wishper, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Praenestia, Aaecilia, Lobosias, Partenopean Republic, Arkanik, Claraxia, Russiane, Kunigund, Bobs raider puppet, General Mike, Meat Sandwich, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Aflana, Alopecia Totalis, and 41 others.Custadia, Bravenewworld, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Mordant, Glorious Society, Northern Rosary Isles, Aletian, Kamikaze89, Baelju, Pherttsylvania, Cossack Peoples, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Aegis-5, Grand Place, Navordia, Leonism, Thetraxia, Tristin, Uhanda, Darcaethir, Ioboriya, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Arclandia, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Ashoy, Captain Apollo, Aguaria Major, Debussy, Ladandtopia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Owans, Silver Minner, The United Syrian States, Mercicuria, Northern Westwald, Nucular, Tolfaer, and State of Cascadia.