WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania
The Flying Squadron contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in The Flying Squadron
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, The Flying Squadron is ranked 5,395th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One Nation, Under Darwin”|
|2.||The Imperial province of The cold ice||Corporate Police State||“Strength trough order”|
- 76 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania departed this region for Scandinavia.
- 81 days ago: The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland ceased to exist.
- 81 days ago: The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia arrived from Osiris.
- 152 days ago: The Kingdom of Irymor ceased to exist.
- 174 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 236 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania updated the World Factbook entry.
- 238 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The FRA and The Flying Squadron.
- 239 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 240 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania created a new regional poll: "Is it alright to allow closure of embassies with the FRA?".
The Flying Squadron Regional Message Board
If you fail, try and try again. Sure, just drop a post when you're feeling like it.
Me, for one. Looks like Irymoor finally capped it, real shame.
Indeed. Maybe he'll come back round in a few days/weeks. In the mean time, do you have any desire to work on the region?
Sorry, private affairs. Various religious services, and a goddamned avalanche of tests. No can do for quite awhile.
Hi S. Where were you for so long?
On a reconnaissance mission, I figure.
Welcome to the Flying Squadron, Kruegertopia.