WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania
The Flying Squadron contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Flying Squadron
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Flying Squadron is ranked 10,321st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One Nation, Under Darwin”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Tulickot||New York Times Democracy||“Live Freely.”|
|3.||The Imperial province of The cold ice||Corporate Police State||“Strength trough order”|
- 12 days ago: The People's Republic of Tulickot arrived from Osiris.
- 100 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania departed this region for Scandinavia.
- 105 days ago: The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland ceased to exist.
- 105 days ago: The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy ceased to exist.
- 116 days ago: The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia arrived from Osiris.
- 176 days ago: The Kingdom of Irymor ceased to exist.
- 198 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 260 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania updated the World Factbook entry.
- 262 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The FRA and The Flying Squadron.
- 263 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
The Flying Squadron Regional Message Board
If you fail, try and try again. Sure, just drop a post when you're feeling like it.
Me, for one. Looks like Irymoor finally capped it, real shame.
Indeed. Maybe he'll come back round in a few days/weeks. In the mean time, do you have any desire to work on the region?
Sorry, private affairs. Various religious services, and a goddamned avalanche of tests. No can do for quite awhile.
Hi S. Where were you for so long?
On a reconnaissance mission, I figure.
Welcome to the Flying Squadron, Kruegertopia.