WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania
The Flying Squadron contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Flying Squadron
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Flying Squadron is ranked 17,060th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One Nation, Under Darwin”|
|2.||The Imperial province of The cold ice||Corporate Police State||“Strength trough order”|
- 8 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania departed this region for Scandinavia.
- 12 days ago: The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Darwin Republic of Kruegertopia arrived from Osiris.
- 84 days ago: The Kingdom of Irymor ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 168 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania updated the World Factbook entry.
- 170 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The FRA and The Flying Squadron.
- 171 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 172 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania created a new regional poll: "Is it alright to allow closure of embassies with the FRA?".
The Flying Squadron Regional Message Board
If you fail, try and try again. Sure, just drop a post when you're feeling like it.
Me, for one. Looks like Irymoor finally capped it, real shame.
Indeed. Maybe he'll come back round in a few days/weeks. In the mean time, do you have any desire to work on the region?
Sorry, private affairs. Various religious services, and a goddamned avalanche of tests. No can do for quite awhile.
Hi S. Where were you for so long?
On a reconnaissance mission, I figure.
Welcome to the Flying Squadron, Kruegertopia.