WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania
The Flying Squadron contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Flying Squadron
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Flying Squadron is ranked 16,684th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tulickot||New York Times Democracy||“Live Freely.”|
|2.||The Imperial province of The cold ice||Corporate Police State||“Strength trough order”|
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Borderlands of Flying Midgets 45 departed this region for Nugut.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raiding Crusaders of Jolowif departed this region for Nugut.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raiding Crusaders of Jolowif arrived from Nugut.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Borderlands of Flying Midgets 45 arrived from Nugut.
- 14 days ago: Kruegertopia ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 110 days ago: The People's Republic of Tulickot arrived from Osiris.
- 198 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania departed this region for Scandinavia.
- 203 days ago: The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland ceased to exist.
- 203 days ago: The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy ceased to exist.
The Flying Squadron Regional Message Board
If you fail, try and try again. Sure, just drop a post when you're feeling like it.
Me, for one. Looks like Irymoor finally capped it, real shame.
Indeed. Maybe he'll come back round in a few days/weeks. In the mean time, do you have any desire to work on the region?
Sorry, private affairs. Various religious services, and a goddamned avalanche of tests. No can do for quite awhile.
Hi S. Where were you for so long?
On a reconnaissance mission, I figure.
Welcome to the Flying Squadron, Kruegertopia.