WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Flying Squadron
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Flying Squadron is ranked 5,304th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Sovereign Republic of Camerania||Left-wing Utopia||“In omnia paratus ”|
|2.||The Jingoistic States of The World War One Flying Ace||Authoritarian Democracy||“Here's The World War One Flying Ace”|
|3.||The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For the Equality of Every Race and Creed”|
|4.||The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy||Capitalist Paradise||“Onward, men! Onward, to glory!”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Irymor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Judgement and Family”|
|6.||The Imperial province of The cold ice||Corporate Police State||“Obey”|
- 24 days ago: The People's Republic of Tulickot ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania institued Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 53 days ago: The Republic of Usiona ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: The Egalitarian Soviet Republic of Stachland arrived from Lazarus.
- 85 days ago: Tulickot arrived from Lazarus.
- 95 days ago: The Blue Wastelands of Serenicy arrived from Lazarus.
- 102 days ago: Usiona arrived from Osiris.
- 103 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania updated the World Factbook entry.
- 103 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- 103 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Camerania arrived from Icenia.
The Flying Squadron Regional Message Board
Should i detach some squads, C?
We seem to be just fine now that we've got a cure :)
Yeah! We cured it! Woohoo!
Congrats everyone, we're zombie freee!!!
This went way better than at the Arctic. I'm basically down to 1 mil people there...
We're the best!
Alright, everyone, Stachland and I will both be home from school within the next few weeks. Once we get settled back in, we will have plenty of time to write recruiting mail and devise our plan for revamp, so just hang in there.