WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Midgard
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 9,120th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|2.||The Celestial Realm of GRO III||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Through fire and metal”|
|3.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- 4 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Military state of Skyhrim of the region Tamhriel proposed constructing embassies.
- 47 days ago: The Porklips Prevention Agency of Nordenwald of the region Commonwealth of Allies proposed constructing embassies.
- 67 days ago: The Kingdom of The Saxon Lands ceased to exist.
- 86 days ago: The United Kingdom of Clynstia of the region Stormwyte proposed constructing embassies.
- 98 days ago: The saxon lands arrived from Northern Europe.
- 100 days ago: The Constitutional Semi-Monarchy of Tsarist Empire departed this region for Worl Union of Free States.
- 100 days ago: The Constitutional Semi-Monarchy of Tsarist Empire arrived from Lazarus.
- 108 days ago: The elba departed this region for Not found.
- 117 days ago: The elba arrived from Spiritus.
Midgard Regional Message Board
Whoa, sorry to hear that^
Job interviews are more important than constitutions, even if it is for Midgard.
I'm the most armed in this place. Everyone watch out what they say, or a juicy golden projectile may be coming their way.
And my condolences for the loss of your aunt. May you find comfort with each other in mourning her.
and have the shortest average lifespan in Midgard... I need to rethink this.
Hi Silvadus! Will we see you at the Cross Regional Summer Games in August?
Depends how busy I am at the time. I've been very busy lately.
The Elba returns home.
An apple a day keeps Ragnarök away.
Will you join us for sun, sand, silly hats and cocktails at the Islanders Beach Championship? We would be happy about your esteemed and lovely company. All players need to do to participate is invent and post names for your eight athletes, and you are all set. :)
There'll be a couple of members from the Idun Academy Hospitality department competing in the Islands Games, namely Rasmus Hengist Aurora (Rock Pool Forage, Cook Off, and Judges' Toast) and Joy Penumbra ("Spice My World" Cocktail Making).