WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Midgard
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 12,170th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Queendom of Ivylace||New York Times Democracy||“Industrious with charm”|
|2.||The Republic of Porters Redoubt||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“meh”|
|3.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|4.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- : Aldgarth ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Porters Redoubt arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Kramail of the region DotTV proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of SuPerStArFreighTer AVA IndependanceA of the region IndePAnAYcK SiNGDAPORe SiDeYrEVA UniVAtl proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Middle East.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Militaries San Frontieres.
- : Helvetes-eld of the region Cascadian Nihilists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Nerdfighteria Island of the region The divided commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : President obama departed this region for Yggdrasil.
Midgard Regional Message Board
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?