WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Midgard
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 5,551st in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Aldgarth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United we stand, United we will stay”|
|2.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|3.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Democratic Socialists||“Industrious with charm”|
|4.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Nerdfighteria Island of the region The Divided Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The LETS WAR WAR WAR of President Obama departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- : The LETS WAR WAR WAR of President Obama arrived from Wintreath.
- : The United Kingdom of Aldgarth arrived from The small island of hermits.
- : The Military States of Sandalphon of the region United Federal States withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Celestial Realm of GRO III departed this region for 00000 A World Power.
- : The Republic of FrankieDeuce of the region Neverland of the Brave proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Military States of Sandalphon of the region United Federal States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Celestial Realm of GRO III arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The República Federativa of Minoptra of the region Rasecenemys proposed constructing embassies.
Midgard Regional Message Board
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?