WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Midgard
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Midgard is ranked 14,236th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Drusinn||New York Times Democracy||“Best í heimi”|
|2.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
|3.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|4.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Industrious with charm”|
- : The Empire of Comeca departed this region for Union of Confederate Regions.
- : The Innovative Stratocracy of Bathor of the region Singapore proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Comeca arrived from The region of the Allied Nations.
- : The Democratic Republic of Drusinn arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Mini Moon Princess of KaguyaHime departed this region for California.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Protectorate of Arling of Amaranthine from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed Sssssstuffing from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed Kerg2 from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Republic of Dusk Falls 4 from the regional ban list.
- : The Mini Moon Princess of KaguyaHime arrived from The Moon.
Midgard Regional Message Board
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?