WA Delegate: None.
Midgard contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Midgard
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 6,837th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|2.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Industrious with charm”|
- : Regional Founder The United Republic of Silvadus ceased to exist.
- : Drusinn ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Comeca departed this region for Union of Confederate Regions.
- : The Imperium of Bathor of the region Singapore proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Comeca arrived from The region of the Allied Nations.
- : Drusinn arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Mini Moon Princess of KaguyaHime departed this region for California.
- : Silvadus removed Arling of amaranthine from the regional ban list.
- : Silvadus removed Sssssstuffing from the regional ban list.
- : Silvadus removed The Empire of Kerg2 from the regional ban list.
Midgard Regional Message Board
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?
greetings for the world tree. how is everyone?