WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Midgard
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Midgard is ranked 6,619th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Industrious with charm”|
|2.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
|3.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Drusinn||Left-Leaning College State||“Best í heimi”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Drusinn arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of KaguyaHime departed this region for California.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Protectorate of Arling of Amaranthine from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Most Serene Republic of SsssSstuffing from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Empire of Kerg2 from the regional ban list.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus removed The Republic of Dusk Falls 4 from the regional ban list.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of KaguyaHime arrived from The Moon.
- : The Republic of Dusk Falls 4 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus ejected and banned The Republic of Dusk Falls 4 from the region.
- : The Republic of Drunken Warden Guy departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Midgard Regional Message Board
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?