WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Midgard
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 14,891st in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|2.||The Celestial Realm of GRO III||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Through fire and metal”|
|3.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- 12 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir arrived from The South Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of HALO2 ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Republic of Slavicbrit5 ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus arrived from The East Pacific.
- 33 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 37 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus rejected Death and Destruction Inc's request for regional embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Borderlands of EverywhereAndNowhere of the region Death and Destruction Inc proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Midgard Regional Message Board
I bring Midgard's supply of apples of eternal youth.
I'm the most avoided in Midgard. Can I deduce that for many, the idea of eternal youth is nightmarish? I can change them to just regular good apples.
I'm #5, so I'm pretty well loved.
Kind of nice, Idun :P
Seems like plenty of people love me. Guess that'll making killi- I mean... hugging them easier. Yes, hugging...
In other news the constitution is coming along nicely. Slowly, but its coming. I'll try to get it up on the forum before next Tuesday and we can discuss the details then.
That sounds awesome! That reminds me, I should register an account soon. ^^
Sorry, the last week or so has been hell. I had a friends birthday, then some job interviews, and my aunt passed away. I'm gonna be snowed in for the next few days though so I can tidy up the constitution and post it.
Whoa, sorry to hear that^
Job interviews are more important than constitutions, even if it is for Midgard.
I'm the most armed in this place. Everyone watch out what they say, or a juicy golden projectile may be coming their way.
And my condolences for the loss of your aunt. May you find comfort with each other in mourning her.