WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Celestial Realm of GRO III
Midgard contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Midgard
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 8,612th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Blue of World of Elegance||New York Times Democracy||“Between Heaven and Earth”|
|2.||The Celestial Realm of GRO III||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Through fire and metal”|
- 5 days ago: The Republic of New Brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Humble Administration of Bertymarsh of the region The Imperial Stronghold proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United territories and Midgard.
- 23 days ago: The Allied States of New Diplomatica of the region Diplomatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The Republic of Tissaphernes departed this region for Sweden.
- 43 days ago: The Republic of Tissaphernes arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 50 days ago: Embassy established between Midgard and Middangeard.
- 53 days ago: The Dictatorship of Covenant of Thorns of the region The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Celestial Realm of GRO III agreed to construct embassies with Middangeard.
Midgard Regional Message Board
I was invited by Aa Megami-sama to Midgard, thanks for having me
Post self-deleted by An evil overlord.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
What happen to Argen Federation? Did he cease to exist?
let's bring up spirituality
Hey would it be alright if i declare war on someone just for the fun of it like hitler did?
"Stone the crows! We're trapped between hippies, communists and soccer moms," grumbles Vice Admiral Melbourne Thiesen. "We need breathing room, and everyone knows there ain't no air on the Moon! So let's get it the old-fashioned way - by invading our neighbors! Midgard will fall to the might of GRO-Devout!"
I vote for Barack Hussien Obama to be the next President of Midgard
Just wanted to come and see for myself how it was in Midgard ^^
Is there anyone still active here, aside from GRO ? :o
We bring you caviar and champagne to celebrate the new year!