WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Midgard
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 7,311th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
|2.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|3.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Democratic Socialists||“Industrious with charm”|
- : The Colony of Minoptra of the region Rasecenemys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Republic of Silvadus arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The United Republic of Silvadus ceased to exist.
- : Clynstia ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Erlands departed this region for The Western Isles.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Erlands arrived from Europeia.
- : Clynstia arrived from Magnalucia.
- : The Fiefdom of Sgiatha departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- : The Fiefdom of Sgiatha arrived from The Pacific.
Midgard Regional Message Board
If you feel like joining in: Sign up for the Cross Regional Tennis Tournaments! All you need to do is invent four names for the tennis players from your nation, two male and two female Ė and youíre in.
Cross regional games are gasy-going sports roleplay among friendly regions. Youíll be able to write roleplay posts too if you like and have time, but itís optional. Itís creative, silly enjoyment among friends who are all there to have a good time. Hope to see you there.
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*