WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Midgard
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 14,205th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|2.||The Celestial Realm of GRO III||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Through fire and metal”|
|3.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- 22 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: The Gaian State of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 61 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir arrived from The South Pacific.
- 62 days ago: The Commonwealth of Eikthyrnir departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 68 days ago: The Republic of HALO2 ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: The Republic of Slavicbrit5 ceased to exist.
- 72 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus arrived from The East Pacific.
- 73 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 77 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus rejected Death and Destruction Inc's request for regional embassies.
Midgard Regional Message Board
I bring Midgard's supply of apples of eternal youth.
I'm the most avoided in Midgard. Can I deduce that for many, the idea of eternal youth is nightmarish? I can change them to just regular good apples.
I'm #5, so I'm pretty well loved.
Kind of nice, Idun :P
Seems like plenty of people love me. Guess that'll making killi- I mean... hugging them easier. Yes, hugging...
In other news the constitution is coming along nicely. Slowly, but its coming. I'll try to get it up on the forum before next Tuesday and we can discuss the details then.
That sounds awesome! That reminds me, I should register an account soon. ^^
Sorry, the last week or so has been hell. I had a friends birthday, then some job interviews, and my aunt passed away. I'm gonna be snowed in for the next few days though so I can tidy up the constitution and post it.
Whoa, sorry to hear that^
Job interviews are more important than constitutions, even if it is for Midgard.
I'm the most armed in this place. Everyone watch out what they say, or a juicy golden projectile may be coming their way.
And my condolences for the loss of your aunt. May you find comfort with each other in mourning her.
and have the shortest average lifespan in Midgard... I need to rethink this.