WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Midgard
As a region, Midgard is ranked 14,970th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|2.||The Holy Zombie of GRO III||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Through fire and metal”|
|3.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- 4 days ago: The Incorporated States of The United Earth Empire of the region The World of Avatar proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Anoir of the region Anoir proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The United Republic of Silvadus arrived from Osiris.
- 14 days ago: Regional Founder The United Republic of Silvadus ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: The Fiefdom of Geirstad departed this region for The Commonwealth of Crowns.
- 38 days ago: The Fiefdom of Geirstad arrived from Valhalla.
- 48 days ago: The Holy Zombie of GRO III arrived from Random Curiosity.
- 48 days ago: The Holy Zombie of GRO III departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 61 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: The Hegemony Super Nation of Skyhrim of the region Tamhriel proposed constructing embassies.
Midgard Regional Message Board
Whoa, sorry to hear that^
Job interviews are more important than constitutions, even if it is for Midgard.
I'm the most armed in this place. Everyone watch out what they say, or a juicy golden projectile may be coming their way.
And my condolences for the loss of your aunt. May you find comfort with each other in mourning her.
and have the shortest average lifespan in Midgard... I need to rethink this.
Hi Silvadus! Will we see you at the Cross Regional Summer Games in August?
Depends how busy I am at the time. I've been very busy lately.
The Elba returns home.
An apple a day keeps Ragnarök away.
Will you join us for sun, sand, silly hats and cocktails at the Islanders Beach Championship? We would be happy about your esteemed and lovely company. All players need to do to participate is invent and post names for your eight athletes, and you are all set. :)
There'll be a couple of members from the Idun Academy Hospitality department competing in the Islands Games, namely Rasmus Hengist Aurora (Rock Pool Forage, Cook Off, and Judges' Toast) and Joy Penumbra ("Spice My World" Cocktail Making).