WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Silvadus
Midgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Midgard
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Midgard is ranked 10,196th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Mountain Range Kingdom of Aldgarth||Father Knows Best State||“Shouldn't you be doing something?”|
|2.||The Golden Apples of Idun||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Golden apples for Midgard”|
|3.||The Queendom of Ivylace||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Industrious with charm”|
|4.||The United Republic of Silvadus||Left-wing Utopia||“For Unity and Liberty”|
- : The Borderlands of Helvetes-Eld of the region Cascadian Nihilists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Nerdfighteria Island of the region The Divided Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : President obama departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- : President obama arrived from Wintreath.
- : The Mountain Range Kingdom of Aldgarth arrived from The small island of hermits.
- : Sandalphon of the region United federal states withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Gro iii departed this region for 00000 A World Power.
- : The Republic of FrankieDeuce of the region Neverland of the Brave proposed constructing embassies.
- : Sandalphon of the region United federal states proposed constructing embassies.
Midgard Regional Message Board
* * * Join us in the Snow! * * *
Sign up for the Cross Regional Winter Olympics.
Ice skating, skiing, snow kayaking, curling, alpinism and more!
Nordic cosplay athletes welcome ;)
Hello Ivylace! Would you like a golden apple of eternal youth?
I dunno ... is it organic?
I haven't heard from Silvadus for about a year now. Is everything okay? :)
Is okay, I'm still alive!
Midgard apple trees grow, blossom and bear golden apples without needing pesticides or chemical fertiliser.
iii dunnnnooooo--oky! *noms*
What does the fermented cider taste like? And does it leave a golden hangover?